Rate Nuvell Clinics

Ratings for Nuvell Clinics

Value

VShape does not work and process is expensive and a scam . No results in the area targeted. Was offered no refund or any hope to resolve the issue to any kind if satisfaction. Please tell everyone you know to stay away from Nuvell Clinics...thousands of dollars of rip off!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Value

I too made the mistake of buying 4 months worth of the "V-Shape" use and I got nothing out of it, still have the same belly fat as before, wasn't offered any refund either even though that's why I was there at the end of all those treatments. Word to the wise, this company excels in women's care, not men,

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Value

Do NOT get v shape. Very Iunsatified with results. DOES NOT WORK!!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Value

Charles is awesome. I had under eye filler to help with my fat bags and I am very pleased with the results. Im looking younger already.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Value

Cheryl is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable. I am 60 years old and had 2 children. Things started going "south" years ago. Cheryl told me I would need 3 or maybe 4 sessions of Femilift to tighten things up. It actually took 5 for me, but I was only charged for 4 sessions. I highly recommend Cheryl and Femilift. There is very little discomfort and definitely worth every penny. I exercise a lot. I run and lift weights among other things. I no longer have to worry about incontinence while running. I still have a small amount of discharge doing squats, but it is not nearly as bad as it was before I did Femilift. I had talked to my physician about the incontinence issue, and she recommended the "net" which is a surgical procedure. I did some research and found that there are enough law suits out there due to complications that it was worrisome. Plus, the "net" surgery isn't perfect and you can still have some incontinence anyway. So I gave Femilift and Cheryl a try and I have zero regrets. A consultation will cost you nothing and Cheryl and the rest of the staff at Nuvell will be honest about the probably outcome of your procedure. They will not get you in there just to make a few bucks. They want 100% satisfaction.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Value

The Clinic and Staff are very Proffessional. Cheryl is always ready to answer any questions that I have in a Professionsl manner. She used very professional sterile techniques when performing her procedures. I always have a good experience when I come to snivel Clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Value

Professional, educational, personable , cheerful, able to keep me calm.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Value

I learned about Nuvell Clinic in Scottsdale from a Sonora Living segment I had seen a few months ago. The program was interviewing Cheryl Schaaf,NP and Medical Director of this clinic. We had a few phone calls back and forth, getting my questions answered, no matter how trivial or silly I felt for asking some of them. Everyone at the clinic made me feel that I was important and wanted to help me however they could, including Nicole and Andrea. From my 1st appointment, they are just as friendly as before. They made me feel like I expect to be treated at any Clinic I use. I didn't have to wait more than a few minutes, before Cheryl greeted me and took me back to the treatment room, because they don't overbook their appointments! Cheryl is always very prompt! I love that they send email reminders a day or two before your appointment, wanting you to confirm it. Cheryl is very knowledgeable,sincere and has a light touch. As I expressed my concerns and fears, she continued to answer them in a reassuring way, I never felt nervous. She explained each step, all before she did it. I didn't feel like she rushed to get me out of there. Since that first appointment, we all talk, laugh and enjoy our conversations. Everyone at the clinic is very helpful with everything! After my 1st appointment, it felt like I was part of the Nuvell family. I've made some personal connections with the staff,and they always have me laughing when I leave. I've even gone back for different procedures since my initial visit! It's such a great place,go check it out, you'll love it!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Value

The staff was amazing. I was very nervous prior to my appointment and Kristen helped calm my nerves. I felt very comfortable discussing my issues with Cheryl. She was very personable. She understands my frustration as a women who has suffered with stress incontinence.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Value

It was amazing. I love coming to Cheryl and knowing she's going to always make me feel pretty. The staff is amazing and extremely clean, friendly, and professional.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017