Oasis Hospital

Hospital

Rate Oasis Hospital

Ratings for Oasis Hospital

Value

Never had a hospital so helpful, organized, friendly, bend over backward to accommodate clients! The only thing I’d suggest is more parking.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Value

The staff were warm helpful and supportive. Staff took the time to talk and assure me. Staff were always willing to bring a cup of coffee or drink. The hospital was clean and well maintained. Knowledgeable staff explained expected procedures like walking and stair climbing and were present to give support and protection if needed. The food was very good and portion size was filling. The options for viewing were varied and enjoyable. I good place for surgery and after care. I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Value

Oasis hospital was wonderful. Almost resort-like. My CNA Malcolm was the best, but the rest of the staff was kind, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Value

I had a very positive experience during my recent shoulder replacement at Oasis. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and attentive. The facility was clean and organized; and I would highly recommend Oasis for any orthopedic procedure.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Value

All thumbs-up for facility, organization, amenities and staff care. Recommended.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

Had my right hip replaced here by Dr. Ott on Nov 15, 2017. This is a great facility and Dr. Ott was the best!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Value

This is an excellent hospital for taking care of knee surgeries. Dr. David Ott is outstanding and the care given me could not have been better. I would not consider going any other place. I had my knees done in both March and September 2017. Would definitely recommend both the hospital and Dr. Ott.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Value

Had knee replacement October 4th. This is a unique hospital in that it is all orthopedic. The staff is excellent. I was made to feel very comfortable. The nurses, both day and night were great and very attentive to my needs. Just cannot say enough good things about Oasis.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

Location where my doctor replaced both my hips. The staff are wonderful and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

Pain management was terrible. My daughter recently had major spinal surgery at Oasis that went very well. However, the Oasis doctor and nurse refused to dispense all the pain meds that the surgeon prescribed, even after we complained and the surgeon told them to dispense all the meds a second time. Unbelievable! If you don't like pain, stay away from this place. My daughter was in tears most of the time from the intense pain, and suffered terribly and needlessly during her 4 day stay.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Doctors at Oasis Hospital

Dr. William R. Stevens

Dr. William R. Stevens

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

It is unfortunate that some patients have poor reviews for Dr. Stevens. He is one of the best in the Valley for complex deformities. My husband became a patient of... Read more