Oasis Hospital

Hospital

Rate Oasis Hospital

Ratings for Oasis Hospital

Value

Pain management was terrible. My daughter recently had major spinal surgery at Oasis that went very well. However, the Oasis doctor and nurse refused to dispense all the pain meds that the surgeon prescribed, even after we complained and the surgeon told them to dispense all the meds a second time. Unbelievable! If you don't like pain, stay away from this place. My daughter was in tears most of the time from the intense pain, and suffered terribly and needlessly during her 4 day stay.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Value

Do not have surgery at this hospital if you have been in pain medication for years. I had knee surgery and my post op pain was horrible. I was I contacted the hospitalist, the patient advocate and pharmacist and all I could do was cry from the uncontrollable pain. My surgeon on the other hand is the best. If my other knee requires replacement, I'd have him operate on it but at a different hospital.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Value

I've had 2 hip relacements at Oasis Hospital May and Aug of 2015. Both were wonderful experiences at Oasis. Nursing and theraphy care THE BEST and the food was super. Highly recommend this facility. Specializes in orthopedic and spinal surgery. GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Value

I have been a patient at Oasis Hospital 3 times in the past 2 years and I would highly recommend it for anyone having Joint or Hip Replacement surgery. The hospital strives to make you comfortable, has great physical therapy techs, caring nurses, great administrative personnel, and pleasant kitchen staff. My 1st and 2nd surgeries were both knee replacements performed by Dr. Ott. He was wonderful and did a remarkable job with both knees. On October 26, 2016 I again went to Oasis Hospital for an anterior hip replacement. I am amazed that, with this procedure I was able to go home the next day. I have been walking more and more each day and have even gone out and worked in my shop again. Having been on a walker for about 3 years, I am now transitioning to a cane. My future looks great and my wife and I are both so grateful to Dr. Ott and his team for a job very well done. I believe that Dr. Ott utilizing Oasis Hospital contributes to a good surgery experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Value

July 5, 2016, I had an anterior hip replacement, which is a small 4" incision done in the groin area, oppose to the posterior procedure. My recooperation has been remarkable and the recovery has been smooth and shorter than I anticipated. My previous surgeries have been not as nearly as great as my anterior hip replacemnt. The three day hospital experience at Oasis, was like a mini resort. Everyone from the doctors, nurses, techs, admissions, and the kitchen staff, were very pleasant. They all were very welcoming and nurturing. I am back to walking better than before, thanks to the whole team and Shawn Gorsline, the home therapist. It was great to have him. There has been some discomfort and little pain, but I was told that is expected of the healing process. Thank you Dr. Ott and God bless the whole gang.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Value

I had a back fusion and have to say they managed pain very well. Excellent experience compared to other hospitals around the valley.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Value

Oasis is a state of the art hospital and I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Value

I recently had anterior hip replacement surgery at Oasis Hospital and would highly recommend it to anyone. Each nurse and persons on staff were very helpful, professional and courteous. I got the impression they all enjoy working there and that Oasis management is very careful and particular about who they hire. And the food is absolutely amazing, like a fine restaurant! I can't think of one thing that could have been done differently to make my hospital stay any better. Oasis Hospital sets the standard for patient care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Value

I had L-5 thru L-3 fusion, the staff here are the most unprofessional and disrespectful people that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Value

My stay here at Oasis was great, everyone I came in contact with were great and helpful. I have recommended my friends and family to choose this facility if they ever need a great place to recover. I was there for both knee replacements performed by Dr. Sheldon Martin and all went smooth. Thanks you Oasis Staff!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I had a 7 level fusion in Jan. '16 & it was a disaster. I had excruciating pain as there were screws pressing on several nerves. I had trouble walking due to a terri... Read more