Oasis Hospital

Hospital

Rate Oasis Hospital

Ratings for Oasis Hospital

Value

This is an excellent hospital for taking care of knee surgeries. Dr. David Ott is outstanding and the care given me could not have been better. I would not consider going any other place. I had my knees done in both March and September 2017. Would definitely recommend both the hospital and Dr. Ott.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Value

Had knee replacement October 4th. This is a unique hospital in that it is all orthopedic. The staff is excellent. I was made to feel very comfortable. The nurses, both day and night were great and very attentive to my needs. Just cannot say enough good things about Oasis.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

Location where my doctor replaced both my hips. The staff are wonderful and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

Pain management was terrible. My daughter recently had major spinal surgery at Oasis that went very well. However, the Oasis doctor and nurse refused to dispense all the pain meds that the surgeon prescribed, even after we complained and the surgeon told them to dispense all the meds a second time. Unbelievable! If you don't like pain, stay away from this place. My daughter was in tears most of the time from the intense pain, and suffered terribly and needlessly during her 4 day stay.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Value

Do not have surgery at this hospital if you have been in pain medication for years. I had knee surgery and my post op pain was horrible. I was I contacted the hospitalist, the patient advocate and pharmacist and all I could do was cry from the uncontrollable pain. My surgeon on the other hand is the best. If my other knee requires replacement, I'd have him operate on it but at a different hospital.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Value

I've had 2 hip relacements at Oasis Hospital May and Aug of 2015. Both were wonderful experiences at Oasis. Nursing and theraphy care THE BEST and the food was super. Highly recommend this facility. Specializes in orthopedic and spinal surgery. GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Value

I have been a patient at Oasis Hospital 3 times in the past 2 years and I would highly recommend it for anyone having Joint or Hip Replacement surgery. The hospital strives to make you comfortable, has great physical therapy techs, caring nurses, great administrative personnel, and pleasant kitchen staff. My 1st and 2nd surgeries were both knee replacements performed by Dr. Ott. He was wonderful and did a remarkable job with both knees. On October 26, 2016 I again went to Oasis Hospital for an anterior hip replacement. I am amazed that, with this procedure I was able to go home the next day. I have been walking more and more each day and have even gone out and worked in my shop again. Having been on a walker for about 3 years, I am now transitioning to a cane. My future looks great and my wife and I are both so grateful to Dr. Ott and his team for a job very well done. I believe that Dr. Ott utilizing Oasis Hospital contributes to a good surgery experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Value

July 5, 2016, I had an anterior hip replacement, which is a small 4" incision done in the groin area, oppose to the posterior procedure. My recooperation has been remarkable and the recovery has been smooth and shorter than I anticipated. My previous surgeries have been not as nearly as great as my anterior hip replacemnt. The three day hospital experience at Oasis, was like a mini resort. Everyone from the doctors, nurses, techs, admissions, and the kitchen staff, were very pleasant. They all were very welcoming and nurturing. I am back to walking better than before, thanks to the whole team and Shawn Gorsline, the home therapist. It was great to have him. There has been some discomfort and little pain, but I was told that is expected of the healing process. Thank you Dr. Ott and God bless the whole gang.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Value

I had a back fusion and have to say they managed pain very well. Excellent experience compared to other hospitals around the valley.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Value

Oasis is a state of the art hospital and I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I had a 7 level fusion in Jan. '16 & it was a disaster. I had excruciating pain as there were screws pressing on several nerves. I had trouble walking due to a terri... Read more