Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix

Value

Great place they took great care of my family in there time of need I could not have been happier with the care or the doctors and nurses.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Value

Excellent facility! I feel that the staff here are lifesavers. I hope my mother continues to improve.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Value

I've been coming here for 10 years and the service has been very good. Cleanliness is 5 star!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Value

Compared to other places I've been in, it feels like a vacation in here. Its very clean and staff are friendly. The only problem I experience is having to wake up at night because they have to test my blood. But my blood sugar tends to drop so I understand that this is important. They are just looking out for me. Staff is always very nice even if I'm cranky from not getting enough sleep.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Value

I was a former employee that left on great terms but truth is the mortality rate of Kindred hospital is only 39%, meaning only 39percent of there patients ever make it back home. And check out there needs rate .its horrible. Sorry friends but I would keep shopping if your love ones mean anything to you:)

Submitted December 9, 2015

Value

The staff here are very nice. The cafeteria food and service is always great. Staff treats me well. Its so clean and the food is usually very good.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Value

I've been coming to visit everyday and the service is just excellent!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Value

Very good staff. Everyone attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Value

Staff here are really treating me well. The facility is clean and everyone is caring. There is always somebody checking in on me which is great.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Value

My father is doing so good in this hospital! The nursing staff is top notch. I love Buba, Binu, and Racquel. The administrators visit us frequently are so caring and speak about staff as if they were their own family. The case manager in the hospital referred us to Select hospital first but when I visited the facility, it was very impersonal. The guy that toured me was like a used car salesman and spent much of the time speaking badly bout other hospitals such as Kindred and Helathsouth. My gut told me to at least take a look at the other facilities they were bashing. I am glad I did! The guy that toured me was so professional and took the time to learn about my father's condition and what he would need. He also asked about what I expected. He did not make any empty promises. I felt good about the environment. It was so clean and everyone was so friendly. So against the case manager's recommendation, I went with Kindred. I was double impressed when I found that the tour person was actually an administrator. He did not act like it and looked like every other nurse in the facility. He continued to visit and check up on us. This place is a rare find and I hope that my father will go home in better shape. My only complaint is that the doctors don't seem to be around very long.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.