Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix Northwest

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix Northwest

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix Northwest

Value

I first became a paraplegic in 1973. I was injured again in 1975 and burned badly a few years later. I've been at Craig Rehab, Houston Medical Center, and the largest spine institute in the US. I said all that to say that I've been around in healthcare and the staff here do a good job, I've been impressed. Caring and nursing is universal no matter what kind of facility you are in and people care here, you can tell. Dr Guangul and Dr. Sciutto have been great. Even the food, I mean it's still hospital food, but I can tell everybody is trying on every level. Most people have been willing to listen to me. I was trained on how to do sterile dressing back when I was on a burn unit, the staff here have been willing to let me help with my dressing changes. Billy N.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Value

My only complaint is that my room is too cold for me. Rosa is excellent, she treats me like I'm her own child and I like that. Shauna is excellent! Brittany the CNA does everything in the world for me without me asking! She makes certain I am always comfortable. Roxanne is very good. Everybody has been really good.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Value

You have some exceptional staff here at Kindred. I was laying in bed half asleep one morning and I felt the most gentle touch on my arm and I thought, oh boy, what's this about. Then I felt another touch on my arm, then I heard the nurse call my name. I opened my eyes and there was Sondra with the biggest smile on her face. I hope every patient is woken up like that. The staff here make being in the hospital not so bad. R.Wilson

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Value

I've received great care here, the staff have all been great. Sherry, Sheila, and Blair have been absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Value

We've been to Kindred a few times so this time it was like coming back home! The staff remembered us, everybody is kind. There are a few that stand out. Carol is number 1, in my opinion she is the best CNA, she goes out of her way. Shauna, Mariame, Holley, and Les were all great. Edward S.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Value

I've gotten a lot better at Kindred. I know I'm giving the staff a hard time but they handle it well. Tia on night shift is really great, she spends time with me, talks to me, she's nice. She even watched a little bit of Little Rascals with me! Don, the therapist is the best. He brought in this ball and I really wanted to keep it. He told me that if I could catch the ball 10 times he would let me have it and that's how I earned this ball. That was his creative way to get me to do therapy, he's the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Value

You have some great people here. Arthur was awesome. Shauna is very caring. I liked Carmen a lot. I love Rosa, she sings all the time. Mike and Colleen are good. Barbara was awesome. DC identified that something wasn't quite right and got on it right away. Eudon is so knowledgeable, he answered all of my questions. He went online and showed me how my kidneys have improved over time. He's a very smart man. M.E.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Value

Happy with our surgeon but not this hospital. ..always short staff and lots of temp nurses

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Value

Kindred is a friendly home-like environment. If you can't be home this is the best place to be. The nurses always have time for each individual patient. My husband and I agree that this place is not like any other hospital. BJH

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Value

I've been at this facility 2 times for a total of 9 months. I feel safe here and I feel confident in the care I'm being provided.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Arizona- Phoenix Northwest

Dr. Roselavender A. Richards

Dr. Roselavender A. Richards

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Richards has always taken time to talk with me, to spend the time that it takes to determine what the best course of action is. She has also been very open to re... Read more