St. Michael's Hospital

St. Michael's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Michael's Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for St. Michael's Hospital

Value

So wasted 12 2 hour trips to Toronto and if you have foot and ankle problems your screwed!!!😢 after falling off a ladder six years ago 3 attempted repairs at my local hosp. even with a 'specialist' got referred to Andie at Western who got me to timmy here after six visits to him he says bye bye can't help U... terrific... now what... family dr ???guess its time for head between my legs and kiss it bye bye

Submitted May 19, 2016 | flag

Value

Complete waste of time at ER. After four hours of waiting to see a doctor my boyfriend and I just left. It wasn't even a busy night, the stuff had no sense of urgency and the doctor "was coming for 2 hours" and never made it - at 2 am we decided to just go home.

Submitted May 6, 2016 | flag

Value

St. Michael's Hospital cares for everybody.
It is the heart and soul of health care for Toronto and all surrounding areas.
Thank you for saving my life November 26 2006
Anne Marie Gariepy

Submitted April 23, 2016 | flag

Great Hospital.. excellent Dr's and staff .. very friendly and knowledgeable

Submitted April 18, 2016 | flag

Value

AVOID, the staff are terrible, rude and apathetic. The facilities are like a drunk take in the waiting room on weekends, you could literally trip over cops and those in handcuffs on the way to the waiting room. Terrible, terrible, terrible unpleasant staff.

Submitted March 29, 2016 | flag

Value

Great hospital! My dad was rushed to St Michaels after being diagnosed at Etobicoke hospital with a bleeding brain tumor. Dr. Macdonald which is the great neurosurgeon operated on my father within less then 18hours of check in. The staff of St Michaels were all so kind. We had a support team of about 20 people and were nervous that we would get in trouble for having so many people there however the nurses all kept coming in to tell us how amazing we were and how they had never seen a family as supportive and strong as we had been! They constantly were checking up on us to assure we were comfortable and all was well. The cleanliness of the hospital itself was very well. The staff were all so kind. We would walk out of my dads room to ask for something and within second we had whatever we needed. Things would not have gone as smoothly as they did if it were not for all the staff on the seventh floor. We appreciate all you did, and all you continue to do! Your hard work and dedication never goes unappreciated or unacknowledged! Continue doing what your doing! We don't know how else to thank all of you!

Submitted March 4, 2016 | flag

Value

This is the most heartless place I've ever been. I had 5hr internal surgery - and the surgeon hit a nerve - and I was in SEVERE abdominal pain. I couldn't walk I couldn't even sit up in bed. I was on such strong pain killers I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour. After 48 hours they told me I had to get out. If I didn't they would put me in a wheelchair and put me on the curb.
It was the height of the worst snow storm of the decade, Feb. 2013. They throw me out on the street. I had to pay a cab $300 to drive me to Mississauga.
NEVER, EVER will I got there again.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2016 | flag

Smart Stay Stupid Go
#unknown victim
winter of 2015
#extortion #bid
have fun on your vacay!!!!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2016 | flag

Value

Cleaning staff are often friendly, but do little more than empty garbage and mop the floor quickly. No surface wiping in rooms, toilet seats, sinks etc. I ended up needing to bring my own disinfectant wipes!! Physicians are wonderful and caring. Nurses : some great, some need to find another job/retire! We patients seemed like a burden at times and were treated like children IMO.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Great hospital, I recently had surgery on my spine. The staff are comforting and fully care for every possible need you may have.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2016 | flag