Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics

Clinic

Rate Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics

Ratings for Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics

Value

I now realize why this clinic is the top rated. They provide excellent service always.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Value

I can’t think of anything that this foot clinic hasn’t already got to make it any better.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Value

This clinic has truly found the secret for success. Amazing staff, location, facility and Doctors. Need I say more?

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Value

Dollar for dollar this clinic is the best, hands-down. If you are looking for superb service and quality care in a friendly, environment then this is the place.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Value

I recommend this clinic to everyone who needs excellent foot care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

This clinic is the gold standard for a medical facility. I recommend it to anyone who has to get orthotics or foot treatments.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Value

5 Star rating in every category. Profession caring staff in a clean modern clinic. There is parking and fresh refreshments. Solved all my problems and reasonable priced. Very helpful when dealing with insurance paperwork.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Value

Patient-oriented approach in a professional environment with warm, enthusiastic staff and healthy snacks are also provided. Myself, my friends and family are loyal patients and have been for years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Value

Patient-oriented approach in a professional environment with a warm, enthusiastic staff and healthy snacks are also provided. My family and friends are loyal patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Value

If anyone is looking for foot treatments, this has to be the place to be. It is organized and filled with helpful people who will make all your visits great. There is even free, healthy food and beverages. I highly recommend Academy.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I read a Google review about this clinic and they said that they had the Disney experience and that just took the words right out of my mouth. Marz and her staff and... Read more