Aurora Borealis Orthodontics

Clinic

Rate Aurora Borealis Orthodontics

Ratings for Aurora Borealis Orthodontics

Value

Very impressed by this office! Truly a remarkable experience! Love the treatment that I have been receiving in a state of the art facility. Dr H and his team have truly gone where no one has gone before!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Value

Super amazed with this office. Apart from the great treatment and staff, I love the Trek office concept and props! 🖖 Live Long and Prosper! GR

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Just can't say enough about this office! I can see why CTV did a feature on this place! Dr. H. And his Staff are amazing! LLAP!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Value

Amazing experience at this office! I loved the Star Trek Theme and the attention to detail. The iPad room is a great ! GR

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Value

Dr. Hirsch treated my son with amazing kindness and care. What a wonderful man! What an exceptional orthodontist. I wish I can give more than 5 stars.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

I got an opinion from a few doctors and selected Dr. Hirsch for my son's braces. He was understanding of mybsons autism when other offices did not give me the time of day. I truly appreciate his kindness and patience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

INCREDIBLE offfice! Feel like I'm in a movie while getting amazing treatment. Love the Dr. and staff!!! LS

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Value

Love the CTV story on this office!!! The office is even more amazing in person! Thrilled with my overall experience here! Highly recommend! MG

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Value

Sensational office. I LOVE this concept. Never seen anything like it! Great experience so far! LLAP

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Value

Exceptionally impressed with my experience here! Top notch Dr. and staff! Love the Theme Trek office...very unique. HK

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Hirsch is an excellent orthodontist. He is punctual and makes me feel that I am a valued patient. I feel comfortable asking him questions regarding my concerns a... Read more