York Mills Eye Clinic

Clinic

Rate York Mills Eye Clinic

Ratings for York Mills Eye Clinic

Value

I've been seeing Dr. Chung since I was 8 years old and now I get to bring my daughter to see her as well. An appointment with Dr. Chung is always something I look forward too. Shes has always ensured I understood the details involved with my vision health, which at times could be a lot. I've also had to make an emergency appointment and the office was flexible enough to have me come in right away. After said emergency appointment they also followed up after referring me to the ER. I have an incredible amount of trust and respect for Dr. Chung and the entire team at the York Mills Eye Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Value

My son and I started seeing Dr. Buie years ago, and much of my family has now migrated to her care as well. Her approach to patients of all ages is warm and caring, she is deeply knowledgeable and very thorough in her examinations. She is always clear about when tests, treatments or purchases are necessary, recommended, or not really useful for us. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The on-site optician is wonderful too - helpful, knowledgeable and solution-oriented, and very good at helping us finding the right frames for our personalities and faces.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Dr. Nancy Chung has been our Optometrist for years. She is awesome, and use up to date technology and everyone at the clinic is great as well. 10 out of 10 !!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Value

Friendly, meticulous, and provides service of the highest order. Has been our family's Optometrist for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have seen Dr. Chung for the past 12 years. and now my whole family sees her as well. They all love her because she listens and is helpful. If she does not know wha... Read more

Dr. Amanda Sim

Dr. Amanda Sim

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I was very happy with my experience. The glasses prescription made everything crystal clear for me and I love my new glasses.

Dr. Clara Tsui

Dr. Clara Tsui

Latest Rating

I am very pleased with Dr. Tsui. Always nice to me and my family and no issues with our prescriptions.