Princess Margaret Hospital

Princess Margaret Hospital

Hospital

Rate Princess Margaret Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Princess Margaret Hospital

Value

Peter Chung destroyed my colon during brachytherapy for my prostate cancer. Don't let this quack touch you.

Submitted May 17, 2017

Value

What strikes me is the level of disorganization within the hospital whereby nobody talks to each other and each department operates a silo completely divorced from other departments. Patients are treated like Ping-Pong balls bounced around for no reason. Also, the public bathrooms look like they have never been cleaned. A very dirty and un-welcoming place.

Submitted May 7, 2017 | flag

Value

My life was saved at this place. I can't thank each person enough for the brilliant care I received.

Submitted March 25, 2017 | flag

Value

My daughter recently had a hysterectomy through Princess Margaret Hospital. She was fortunate to have as the attending surgeon Dr. White. Her operation was a complete success. The attention and care she received by the dedicated doctors, nurses, anthesioligist and others was exceptional. We will be forever grateful to them.

Submitted March 24, 2017 | flag

Value

Administration pre-op disaster. They make so many mistakes that I don't know how they have anything done.

Submitted March 20, 2017 | flag

Value

This is a tremendous facility with world class care.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2017 | flag

Value

We need class action lawsuit against UHN. I witnesses cruelty toward my sister by doctors. Most of the nurses are on illicit drugs. I complained to patient relations about doctors conducts. Never heard back from them. Doctors gave her 3 drugs that should not be give at the same time. There's doctors basically killed my sister and nothe a single investigation from patient affairs.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2016 | flag

Value

Doctors are terrible. Arrogant, pompous and unqualified. This is not a cancer care Center.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2016 | flag

Value

Horrible care, terrible doctors , disgrace , waiting times for procedures longest in North America !!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

We are so lucky to have a hospital counted within the top ten cancer centres in North America.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2016 | flag