Princess Margaret Hospital

Princess Margaret Hospital

Hospital

Rate Princess Margaret Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Princess Margaret Hospital

Value

The wait time on follow up scan is horrible. Most of the time wait time is 2 1/2 hours or more. Its an awful feeling sitting in a waiting room all day long.

Submitted June 23, 2017 | flag

Value

Awful experience here and with the doctors. You are treated like a number, the doctors are dismissive, time pressured and insensitive in their patient dealings. I will be transferring to another facility.

Submitted June 22, 2017 | flag

Value

What a nightmare dealing with this hospital for radiation, I still have the marks put on in January for measurements and I was told would was off (Six months later), A very hard place to trust staff, and poor communication. Cancer patients "just hurry up and wait", no respect for their time etc.

Submitted June 14, 2017 | flag

Value

What strikes me is the level of disorganization within the hospital whereby nobody talks to each other and each department operates a silo completely divorced from other departments. Patients are treated like Ping-Pong balls bounced around for no reason. Also, the public bathrooms look like they have never been cleaned. A very dirty and un-welcoming place.

Submitted May 7, 2017 | flag

Value

My life was saved at this place. I can't thank each person enough for the brilliant care I received.

Submitted March 25, 2017 | flag

Value

My daughter recently had a hysterectomy through Princess Margaret Hospital. She was fortunate to have as the attending surgeon Dr. White. Her operation was a complete success. The attention and care she received by the dedicated doctors, nurses, anthesioligist and others was exceptional. We will be forever grateful to them.

Submitted March 24, 2017 | flag

Value

Administration pre-op disaster. They make so many mistakes that I don't know how they have anything done.

Submitted March 20, 2017 | flag

Value

This is a tremendous facility with world class care.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2017 | flag

Value

We need class action lawsuit against UHN. I witnesses cruelty toward my sister by doctors. Most of the nurses are on illicit drugs. I complained to patient relations about doctors conducts. Never heard back from them. Doctors gave her 3 drugs that should not be give at the same time. There's doctors basically killed my sister and nothe a single investigation from patient affairs.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2016 | flag

Value

Doctors are terrible. Arrogant, pompous and unqualified. This is not a cancer care Center.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2016 | flag