Mount Sinai Hospital

Mount Sinai Hospital

Hospital

Rate Mount Sinai Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Mount Sinai Hospital

Value

Amazing institution with caring doctors and staff!

Submitted July 8, 2017 | flag

Went in for diabetic ketoacidosis. Was out w/in 24 hrs. Great care

Submitted July 7, 2017 | flag

Value

Awesome hospital. Had a privilege to be a patient of this prestigious hospital. I had a life altering situation done by other facility wherein no hope was given to me. But this hospital change all those and revive me, my hope, dream and aspiration to go on living and go on working for my dreams and career. Not just only they help me to get heal physically, emotionally and spiritually...

Submitted June 2, 2017 | flag

Value

Also, pain clinic is a disgrace.

Submitted May 9, 2017 | flag

Value

I would trust my life with Mt Sinai.. they made my life easier and meaningful..

Submitted April 25, 2017 | flag

Value

No one wants a heart attack but the care & follow up at Mt Sinai was 1st class, I was in safe hands at the worst time. Thank you

Submitted March 22, 2017 | flag

Value

I checked in to Mount Sinai October 13 to the 18th. I was there for surgery to remove a tumour found in my colon. I can tell you that all staff during the hospital were professional, courteous and helpful. The staff in Emergency tended to me quickly by taking my vitals and putting me on a gurney while waiting in the Waiting Room area. The nurses on the 11th floor as well as the 14th were wonderful. I am afraid of needles and needed several injections a day. I hardly felt the needles. They diligently attended to my IV. The work of a nurse is not easy and they deserve praise and thanks for what they do.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2016 | flag

Value

A little run down but you are fed well. The showers a little small too but the water works.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2016 | flag

Value

I was dumped in a n extremely busy recovery room for many hours after surgery. Although the nurses where very kind. I was unable to recover in such an environment.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2016

Value

Wrote to the CEO at this hospital about the conduct of their staff in the dental unit and my letter was just handed down to Human Resources that did nothing but send out a useless reply. Now that this website I see has a couple complaints about their head of this unit being so physically and verbally abusive towards the disabled adult that have had to go to this place, they were phoning me asking if we were coming back ~ Not bad since we had been there 3 years ago and they just noticed in their files we had not returned!!! Slow, awful, not client/ patient orientated and disrespectful towards any one who is disabled ~ that is the head dentist running this unit (DR. Micheal Siegal) ~ Been a nurse and took our disabled son there. Rude and abrupt is the first impressions. Facility is cold both physically and attitude wise.
Not a returning customer that is for sure. Found a lovely private practice in Scarborough that handles deep sleep dentistry and accepts the ODSP as well and better still they are fantastic at this private practice ~ like night and day compared to Mt. Sinai hospital ~ just an all round awful place. Quickly, I also went to see an endocrinologist there who miss diagnosed me by miles. Happily i disagreed and went elsewhere and got better results elsewhere.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2016 | flag