Hospital for Sick Children

Hospital for Sick Children

Hospital

Rate Hospital for Sick Children

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Hospital for Sick Children

Value

Awesome place for children. The team of doctors is amazing. I met one particular Dr. Rishi who went out of his way to help us. He was just wonderful.

Submitted March 15, 2017 | flag

Spent my first 4 1/2 months at Sick Children Hospital

Submitted March 8, 2017 | flag

Value

Bad experience, went in for my 6 year old daughter at 11:45am... due to a night time choking cough that she has a history of and the intake nurse was very rude. Constant dirty looks the whole time I was there. Then we see the doc and I try to explain to her what my daughter has been going through for the past 2 years maybe longer. And really wouldn't listen to what I had to say and was rushing everything. I asked for a referral for an ENT and was told they don't give them out.... it's a hospital for sick kids you think they would have the these specialists on site to come and see the child. Sick kids you have really taken a dive down

Submitted Feb. 7, 2017 | flag

Value

I was floored by my daughters fast and excellent care. I showed up to emerg (not urgent) and I had an EEG complete and saw 2 pediatric neurologists and I was there and gone in 4 hours. Amazing care thank you doesn't begin to cover it.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2017 | flag

Value

Sick Kids is the best. I went there frequently from the time I was 3 to 18 years old for epilepsy. The staff is so kind and caring, you can tell they true want to help. The majority of my time there I spent overnight and some times I could have been there weeks at a time. The hospital staff is great at making you feel at home and at making your stay more comfortable and and as fun as possible when I had to leave because I turned 18 and became an adult I was actually sad because of the fact that if I did have to go to the hospital again it wouldn't be HSC so I think that says something about how they treat patients and the impression they leave with them.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2017 | flag

Value

The best of the best. Caring and knowledgeable staff provide the best care possible.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2016 | flag

Value

Pretty decent hospital for kids. Not the best overall but ok.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2016 | flag

Value

Disgusting service and medical malpractice given to my child. Suing the hospital

Submitted Dec. 5, 2016 | flag

Value

Does Hospital save my life I had 20 brain surgery and emergency bladder surgery because my bladder blew up, thank you dr. Rutka and dr. Khoury

Submitted Dec. 3, 2016 | flag

Value

I went to their emergency room needing stitches on a large cut on my hand, and I had to wait 2.5 hours for anyone to come and see me, only to tell me that the surgeon will be here in an hour. the surgeon was very nice, but i woke up in the middle of surgery. if you have a critical emergency, count on them. but if it is a minor injury like mine, you might want to go to a less busy hospital.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2016 | flag