Vancouver General Hospital

Vancouver General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Vancouver General Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Vancouver General Hospital

Value

ZFIN? You ruined me . And where is dr curry dr ho nurse sue and that other evil one?

Submitted May 8, 2017 | flag

Value

Dr Shirzad and his nurse were excellent! great bedside manners.

Submitted March 20, 2017 | flag

Value

Patient of vgh dental clinic for five years. I have been dropped three times because of clinic problems. Always see someone different and no one is accountable. All they care about is money. Main receptionist is a liar r and beyond rude. Surprised she has a job never mind dealing with sick people. Can't say one good thing about the clinic or it's staff, wish i could.

Submitted March 10, 2017 | flag

Value

The care was decent. This hospital is the best. Nurses overall are good.

Submitted March 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Doctors arrogant and watch out for forced medicating.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2017 | flag

Value

I have had two very major, intense surgeries at this hospital and I am so glad that I was there. The quality of care was amazing both times and as a result, my recovery times were, to me, amazing. My previous experience was with Richmond Hospital, which in comparison, well, let's just say that RH is like a euthanising animal shelter in both care and cleanliness...not to mention attitude. Thank God that hospitals like VGH exist !!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I went to VGH yesterday due to a spontaneous misscariage at nearly 11 weeks. This was my third trip to ER in 48 hours and my first and only trip to VGH. I wish I decided to go there right from the start. Clean, modern, spacious hospital, professional, knowleadgable, friendly and emphatetic staff, access to the top of the line specialists with excellent bedside manners who will not release you until all of your questions are answered and all the follow ups and support is given to the patient! Wow! From now on my family and I will only be going to this great hospital. Thank you VGH!!!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2017 | flag

Value

I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I don't know what the outcome would have been without the help from VGH. I've been to Emerg and the Outpatient clinic and got help from a psychiatrist and psychiatric nurse. Everyone was so helpful and concerned with my help. I have had similar situation when I had a bike injury and also when my elderly Mom tripped and hit her head on a tree. In both situations Emerg and hospital care were excellent. Thanks you VGH for making our lives better.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2017 | flag

Value

I recently found out that I unfortunately have Lymphoma. The hematology team here has been amazing. Their connection to the BCCA has been really helpful. Thank you - especially to the Doctors that saved my life when I was admitted with what was nearly fatal anemia. Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

I was a patient on 7B for 6 months for two years in a row due to cancer. They are wonderful, skillful, and understanding and I could not have been in better care anywhere.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2016 | flag