Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Clinic

Rate Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Ratings for Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Value

Dr. Faranak Zaeimdar designed and completed with her team my prosthodontics at the UBC Dental Clinic. During this time I felt very secure and relaxed. I now see her regularly in her clinic where she also taught me proper dental care. I feel honoured to be a patient of Dr. Zaeimdar.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Value

It was a relief finding a speciality dental office with specialists in different fields all under one roof. The location is very close to my house and the customer service seemed excellent during the only time I have been there. I have an appointment to see the prosthodontist in a month and I can only hope that my second appointment goes as well the first one.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

I found Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic while looking for the best possible place for cosmetic dentistry and I found Dr. Zaeimdaer. The whole team made me feel welcome. they were very informative and I'm very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Value

Fantastic Dental Office. People here are extremely helpful and fun to talk to. I actually look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

Amazing clinic with high tech facilities, friendly staff. Briliant specialized doctors from different disciplines, so you dont need to go to different offices.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

Vancouver Dental Speciality Clinic produced top notch results. They gained my trust to go back and that is rare.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Value

I was in a lot of pain last year and in serious need of Emergency Dental Care. Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic was the only dental office that was open and close to my location on google. I have been going to this clinic ever since and I’m very much satisfied with Dr. Zaeimdar and the clinic’s superior customer service.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

I was absolutely amazed by the technologies used in the office. The front desk staff were really pleasant to deal with and the doctors very informative and professional.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

I was impressed with my first visit to Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic after I was referred by my regular dentist. Costumer service and the overall experience was superb and I’m confident to say that I will be returning to this specialty clinic if more work is needed in the future.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Value

This clinic is amazing. I booked an appointment for their zoom teeth whitening treatment but I had reschedule last minute due to an emergency and they were very understanding about it. After going to my appointment, I was very satisfied with the results, dr. zaeimdar and the wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Faranak Zaeimdar designed and completed with her team my prosthodontics at the UBC Dental Clinic. During this time I felt very secure and relaxed. I now continue... Read more

Dr. Rajan Saini

Dr. Rajan Saini

Outstanding Staff Badge

Latest Rating

This Dentist is nothing short of a time waster. Don't go to him with TMJD. He thinks he knows it all and tries to convince you that he does. He's obviously just tryi... Read more