Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Clinic

Rate Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Ratings for Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Value

Amazing experience yesterday at Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic. My appointment was completed in the time they had told me to expect. Going to the dentist is not on my list of top things to do, but they made it a pleasant experience. Dr. Faranak and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Value

Clean and modern dental implant center. Caring polite staff. Dr. Zaeimdar is so friendly and you feel like home. My fear of dentist is gone after seein her. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Value

Never have I been to such a clean, friendly, and professional clinic. Hands down the BEST dental clinic in vancouver. Dr Zaeimdar is incredibly friendly and listened to all my concerns. The staff at VDSC are so kind. Even friendly conversation at the reception. I had an emergency case, and VDSC was so accommodating. My implant had gotten loose and i was so worried, but they were able to book an appointment immediately.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Value

Clean and highly modern dental clinic. very friendly staff. best dental center

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Value

Very modern clean dental clinic. I need to have implant for my molar. They did the 3D scan and digital impression of my jaw . Very cool stuff. I got my implant molar and very satisfied. Best dental experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Value

Best dental implant center. VDSC team is awesome. Supper clean and knowledgeable implant specialists.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Value

Best dental clinic I ever experienced. I had root canal, crowns, implants with various specialists. All dr. are very professional and knowledgeable. I felt like I am getting treatment as a family member. Dr.Zaeimdar is always there to help and make the treatment very smooth. Thanks to VDSC team

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Value

Best dental implant center. I had my full jaw reconstructed with implants. I was scared for having such a big treatment, but everything went smoothly. Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic is the best center for implants dentures. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Value

Dr. Faranak Zaeimdar designed and completed with her team my prosthodontics at the UBC Dental Clinic. During this time I felt very secure and relaxed. I now see her regularly in her clinic where she also taught me proper dental care. I feel honoured to be a patient of Dr. Zaeimdar.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Value

It was a relief finding a speciality dental office with specialists in different fields all under one roof. The location is very close to my house and the customer service seemed excellent during the only time I have been there. I have an appointment to see the prosthodontist in a month and I can only hope that my second appointment goes as well the first one.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Doctors at Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic

Dr. Faranak Zaeimdar/ Prosthodontist Specialist

Dr. Faranak Zaeimdar/ Prosthodontist Specialist

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Zaeimdar used to be my university instructor since my undergraduate study and I am privileged to be her colleague. Her philosophy of Dentistry and care giving is... Read more

Dr. Hooman Tehrani

Dr. Hooman Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Knowledgable , understanding , fair dentist. I Certainly recommend Dr. Hooman.

Dr. Raj Saini

Dr. Raj Saini

Latest Rating

I saw Dr. Saini for a second opinion on my TMJ and ask about a neuromuscular positioning appliance..when he didn't seem to appreciate being questioned on what he wa... Read more