Rate Dentist @ False Creek

Ratings for Dentist @ False Creek

Value

The best. Simply the best. We landed here based on google reviews. The receptionist team are outstanding, they take care of everything better than myself. Then I met hygienic lady, O MY GOD she was the best I ever had. The dentist(sorry can’t remember name. Sorry) was beyond my expectations good. Explained everything and took pictures of my teeth to show me the problems. Painless and smooth dentist appointment. I AM IN LOVE with this clinic and people who work here. LOVE.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Value

I’m very pleased and happy with the nice front desk staff of this office. Hygienist and doctors were very nice also. I Recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Value

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Only three word to explain our experience at this excellent vancouver dentist office in Olympic village.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Value

The best dentist in Vancouver. I totally agree %100 What else is asked for. Helpful and welcoming receptionists and beautiful office and high tech fancy gadgets and all the dig you can wish for. And of course the best dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Value

What a great service! I am going to this office for 3 years now. Outstanding doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Value

The Best dentist in Vancouver. The best cosmetic dentist. The best implant dentist. He helped me to get my confidence back and my life back. They made the finances easy and helped me with every step. My moth is healthy and I love my new smile. Thank you thousands of times thanks you.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Value

Fabulous dental office. Modern and beautiful and excellent quality of work.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Value

Hi Anonymous I know who you are, neighbors. I do Botox and other dental treatments at this clinic for years!!! They are extremely nice and professional. I was there sitting on next chair when they did it AGIN for you at NO CHARGE for the second time!!! They use authentic Botox, I have recommended them to many of my friends and everyone is happy. I know you guys and I know the substances you use which cause lot of effects on your body and other medications and recreational drugs!!! and other things in your questionable lifestyle!!! Do not blame others for your mistakes. Own it and live with it. Remember I am Your neighbor and know what you do. Any other place you go and try to trash this clinic, I’ll be there to testify and bring your shady game to light.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Value

HIGHLY AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND. Do NOT go anywhere else for high quality dentistry. If you are looking for “cheap dentist” and low quality of work, this office is NOT for you. There are many “cheap dentistry” out there. My husband and I had implant and other dentistry at other dentists offices because they were “cheaper”. It was a big big mistake! Dr A have us “Higher estimate” and we chose “cheaper” dentist. It was big mistake. First of all the total fee of the “cheaper dentist” turned out to be MUCH higher at the end after they added up everything. Quality of work and the material and brands they used was extremely bad(we searched online and asked our cousin who is dentist in Europe). Second the customer service and so to speak “warranties” was actually garbage and very very bad. There is a “reason” for “higher and honest” estimate from Dr. Ayoughi’s Office. Of course you can find “cheaper” but remember at the end of the day you always pay for what you get! My spouse and I learnt our lesson and will never ever go for “cheaper” or any other dentist. We love Dr A and his team and will stay here as long as we have teeth. We usually go to other location on Kingsway. Highly recommended! B&D

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Value

I am dental assistant for 22 years. Came here to see Dr Ayoughi. Loved the service and friendly staff. Fees are awesome and quality of care is the highest. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Jouya has one of the most gentle hands and has made going to the dentist so easy! I would definitely recommend her! She’s one of the most caring doctors who wil... Read more

Dr. Nima Salimpour

Dr. Nima Salimpour

Latest Rating

The quality of work and care is highest in my opinion.