Rate Parkview Dental Vancouver

Ratings for Parkview Dental Vancouver

Value

What a gentleman and brilliant dentist. Had multiple visitors and extensive treatments. The best implant dentist one Vancouver and true caring dentist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Value

I just wanna to say THANK YOU to everybody at Parkview Dental who has been so amazingly helpful and friendly and helped me to get my Smile back. I love each and every of you. I love free undergrad parking also :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Value

Fantastic clinic and exceptional service. Very friendly staff and of course the charismatic presence of The dentist

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Value

Thanks to Staff at the reception which are awesome, hygienist and dentist and assistants. I had fear of dentist all my life and neglected my teeth for a long time. After few visits here all I have to say is This team is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Value

Great dental clinic in Burnaby and Vancouver. They treated my family in such a friendly and caring way that my kids looking forward to their next dental appointments.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Value

I dare to say dr Ayougi is the “best implant dentist”. I had implants as well as other dental work commenced by other dentists and never had the smooth and comfortable experience as I had with dr Ayougi. Believe it or not I had so much “loughs” during my surgeries. Unbelievably good. I say it again: The Best Implant dentist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

We Love this dental office, dentist and staff. 12 years and counting

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Value

Best dentist. My search for best dentist ends here. What a wonderful team. Best dentist experience of my life. Still don’t like the needle but entire team and entire experience is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Value

We are going to this office for many years. Always a good experience. Caring dentist and very friendly and helpful team. Thanks for all the great work you have done for us. M&N

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Value

Excellent implant dentist. I had few implants by other specialists in the past. Dr. Ayoughi did a couple of implants for me and by far this was the best experience. Although my case was different and more complex, Dr. Ayoughi handled it amazingly. Then it’s my spouse turn and that went well. Even better than mine. We are so thankful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019