UBC Hospital

UBC Hospital

Hospital

Rate UBC Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for UBC Hospital

Value

i will never ever go to hospital!! the worse experience.. Rude and crude nurses.. i had surgery a week ago. Pre-op was okay.. after surgery treatment i received still brings tears to me eyes just thinking about it. I will write an official letter about three nurses..

Submitted June 7, 2017 | flag

Value

I had 3 OR sessions at this hospital. Staff explained everything to me. Staff understood what would make it easier for me.

Submitted March 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Be very careful, if you are a senior citizen, and you have language barriers. My husband was catheterized in urgent care. Damaged urethra, blood in the urine .End up prostate surgery, do to damage was done at UBC Hospital. Think twice , just because it's a hospital . you may come out with more problems .

Submitted Jan. 12, 2017 | flag

Value

Had two hips replaced here, 5 years apart. Excellent Hospital. Excellent Nursing Staff. We live some distance away, but still in the Lower Mainland. Definitely worth going to for any procedure.
Best there is!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2016 | flag

Value

Had day surgery for my hernia. Found the facility very clean. Staff were very professional and efficient. Was treated efficiently and the medical staff made me feel comfortable at all times. A verygood experience!

Submitted June 19, 2016 | flag

Value

My daughter had day surgery here. From stepping into the day surgery waiting area, pre-op, and then post op area, the nursing staff are great. All the Drs, and their interns, came in and explained what their part in her surgery was. Once they realized I am a RN they continued to explain and answer questions as one professional to another, including my daughter so that she understood. I can not say enough good about all the nursing staff, as one nurse to another "Great job and keep it up".

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag