St Pauls

Hospital

Rate St Pauls

Ratings for St Pauls

Value

Came from Surrey hospital, Dr told me they could not help me, and pain management would be my only option. Went to saint Paul's they admitted me, I had emergency brain surgery and I'm alive today not addicted to pain meds with no more headaches and have fully recovered

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Value

The doctors saved my mothers life. Excellent doctors. Although she almost died from a punctured lung after heart surgery and the nursing staff wouldn’t give her proper pain control. The doctors responded very professionally. Other then that. Overall care was good. The heart ward is amazing. Thank you for saving my mother.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Value

St Paul's has many memories for me not all of them great. My partner died there after many years struggle with HIV Still the service and support we received there was professional and even heroic bringing him back from near death several times. As for the building well I've always been puzzled why they have built and rebuilt an emergency room and other facilities beneath a brick tower which will surely be a pile of bricks when the big one happens. Is there anybody who looks at this who does not realize how absurd this is?

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

Bad service, bad doctors,nurses,dirty,inhuman treatment One time the rookies overdose me on morphine. I went in they didn’t diagnosed me I was tired in pain and confuse. They all, with very few exceptions , tortured my body and soul with their incompetence, malice, neglect and abuse My transplant doctors at the clinic put me twice back together and St. Paul took it all away. Varvara

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Value

Worst expierence ever need to listen to the patient not how big of a cheque u get at the end of the day

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Value

The staff is just amazing! They treat everyone equally no matter your social situation. We went a night in the emergency room where I got to hear them be equally as compassionate and kind to addicts and as they did to us. The hospital itself (rooms, amenities and food) leave little to be desired. We needed 3 blankets 4 paper thin pillows, missing room curtains, no shower in our room...felt kind of outdated and packed care. Elevators were dirty!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Value

I am looking for a nurse practitioner who will give me a referral to go to the GF Strong building for a interview and a diagnosis for my acute brain trauma.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Value

Wonderful hospital, I wouldn’t go anywhere else, and I live in Vancouver Island...and have been in alot of hospitals. Victoria Jubilee,Victoria General,Nanaimo,WCGG,BCCH, Lion’s Gate, Vancouver General, Royal Columbia’s, Eagle Ridge, Mount St.Joseph’s...I’ll only come here!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Value

My thyroid team happens to be at St Paul's and they're really talented but the hospital itself is a mess. Last visit I stepped in a sticky puddle of human urine. A shady man followed me into the women's washroom. He didn't threaten me in any way but was clearly very out of it as he began urinating in the sink. Whilst in the blood lab I heard "Code White" called and a technician mused that it was "third one today".... turns out this is a call for security over a dangerous patient. I may need surgery at this hospital and am slightly terrified about being put under, being vulnerable, and sharing a room.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Value

I was tortured in one of those rooms for a hole night, very cold and very sick, with UTI, insufficient blankets,food on the floor, is extremely degrading, and all because I ask about my medication, what a waiste of tax payers money, these hospital units are nothing more than jails and the stuff/nurses infringes on your human rights every step of the way. Also the security guards where excessively violent, I oppose no resistance what so ever, Went like a lamb to the slutter, felt like in the old Comunist regim. What a shame for our province is the Mental Health ACT

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Doctors at St Pauls

Dr. Monika Pawlowska

Dr. Monika Pawlowska

Latest Rating

Dr Pawlowska is the reason my aunt is alive and thriving today. She is professional, thorough, compassionate, and has made considerable effort to respond to the ongo... Read more