St Pauls

St Pauls

Hospital

Rate St Pauls

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for St Pauls

Value

2 of my sons were born at ST. Pauls. The doctor were fabulous and the staff is excellent. I cant expect any service better than ST. Pauls.

Submitted June 21, 2017 | flag

Value

I had my daughter at St. Paul's hospital and I had such an amazing stay while I recovered from my C-section. The staff could not do enough for us all. We actually got teary-eyed when it was time to leave. The rooms are nice and big, on suite bathroom with big tub with jets! I can not recommended St.Paul's highly enough

Submitted June 15, 2017 | flag

Value

The staff were busy and irritable but one of a receptionist of ENT clinic, Hosanna was very rude and aggressive. She was suddenly exploded , accused me and slam the door. OMG. She shouldn't work at hospital to treat patients. However, receptionists in ENT resident clinic were nice and helpful.

Submitted June 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Thank you St Paul's Hospital. You are the best. Your nurses are angels and your surgery team saved my life. Glynis

Submitted June 2, 2017 | flag

Value

Offers the best care. Knowledgeable staff, quick response to all emergencies

Submitted May 31, 2017 | flag

Value

Great experience getting my bunion surgery at St. Paul's. Great hospital, great staff.

Submitted March 23, 2017 | flag

Value

After a fall from a ladder, ambulance to St. Paul's . The emergency department sent me walking out with a burst L2. To cheap or lazy to X-ray my spine??
I was lucky to have it diagnosed in Abbotsford or I may have spent the rest of my life in a wheelchair.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2017 | flag

Value

If you are in pain, avoid St. Paul's Hospital. Unfortunately, St. Pauls hospital received a number of patients from the downtown Eastside, and a lot of them are there seeking narcotic drugs. I have had chronic pancreatitis for the last nine years, and when I have a pancreatic attack , I have gone to St. Paul's Hospital seeking pain relief, and I've been told in no uncertain terms that I exhibited drug seeking behavior. I wear a Rolex, I drive a BMW, I own my own condominium downtown. I am an educated professional. I am not a junkie. If you are in pain, avoid St. Pauls at all costs.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2016 | flag

Value

Love this hospital and staff! very caring even though sometimes pretty busy.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2016 | flag

Value

Good hospital. Had my baby there and everybody was efficient and competent.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2016 | flag