Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

I thought Dr. Isakow was fantastic when I left a review in 2015 and I am happy to report that he hasn't changed a bit! Highly skilled, always punctual, and most important of all to me, he stands behind his work!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I just officially switched to Dr. Isakow's dental practice, though I did have a crown done a couple of years ago, and was completely satisfied with the work done. My visit today was for a cleaning and check-up. My appointment started right on time, and the hygienist was very welcoming, professional and had a very gentle hand. She offered very helpful tips and do's and don'ts with regard to proper dental hygiene, given my individual needs. I also saw Dr. Isakow right after the cleaning and he was very thorough. He showed me my x-rays, and explained in detail what my next course of action should be. He is very friendly and approachable, and has a wonderful chair-side manner. The front desk staff, led by Annie are all lovely, kind and very efficient. All in all, I would definitely recommend Dr. Isakow's dental practice, Framework Dental. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

"I had an appointment with Dr. Isakow today and it was fantastic. He needed to find out the lab cost of my bridge. I thought it would take a couple of days for me to know instead he found out right away. HE WAS SO NICE TO COME OUT TO THE PARKING LOT AS I WAS PULLING OUT AND TOLD ME THAT THERE WOULD BE NO COST AND TO BOOK MY APPOINTMENT WHEN I CAN. I WAS AMAZED AT WHAT LENGTH HE WENT TO IN ORDER TO GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION. IT PROVES THAT HE REALLY REALLY CARES ABOUT EACH AND EVERY PATIENT. HE'S A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON. GOD BLESS HIM. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Our entire family goes to this clinic and we have only good things to say. Dr. Gollan joined recently and she's great! Very attentive and great with my 7 year old. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Isakow and his staff have provide me with excellent dental service for over 20 years. Recently, I completed an Invisalign program to straighten my front bottom teeth. I am very please with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Isakow to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, skilled and very people oriented Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr.Isakow and his team at Framework Dental. He has bred an environment of excellence at his office. Annie was wonderful to accommodate my scheduling needs. I required major work done after a motor vehicle accident and he was able to facilitate the process, liaison with my oral and maxillofacial surgeon and coordinated work with an excellent lab to make the custom bridge and teeth. He showed great care and consideration for my situation, always taking the time to talk about the process and was personalble . Dr. Isakow has a wonderful personality and is incredible to work with, professional and dedicated. I am grateful to know him and would highly recommend anyone to see him for whatever treatment you require.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Isakow by my Orthodontist a few years ago. I was in need of a specialist that could manage my complicated case of re-constructive dentistry. Since the first appointment I felt right at home. Dr. Isakow is the most professional, caring and down to hearth specialist I have ever dealt with (and I had my fair share throughout the years). He is very knowledgeable and always has the patient’s best interest and oral health in mind. Unlike most in the business he does not suggest unneeded pricey procedures; he also makes sure that the results are optimal and long lasting. Dr. Isakow is also very flexible and always available for emergencies. He really knows how to take care of his patients. The team at Framework dental is also outstanding!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dentist for 3 generations of our family! Excellent dentist and staff;

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had difficulty with 2 failed implant attempts. I visited Dr. Isakow who reviewed my Dental history and was able to put a plan in place that changed my bite and look. The results are incredible. I am very appreciative of all that was done for me at Dr. Isakow office. My wife and kids have also changed to Dr. Isakow as there primary Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

"Dr. Isakow quarterbacked what turned out to be a 5 year plan of regular dentistry, orthodontics, root canals, gum surgery, Zoom whitenings and cosmetic crowns. Throughout he was professional, patient, skilled and completely PAIN FREE! He knows how to put people at ease with his sense of humour and empathy. I have to admit, I was very apprehensive about undergoing so much work but Dr. Isakow was very kind, supportive and explained things so well that I quickly developed a lot of trust in his judgement. He always made himself available for questions, and "fit me in" when I had issues that needed to be addressed. His office is very clean and efficient and his front desk staff are very organized, helpful and friendly. His chair side assistant is both calming and gently competent. Last but not least.....I'm happy to smile in pictures again :) !"

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

Oxford