Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Isakow is THE BEST! After having been treated by a dentist who made me afraid of going to the dentist - I have finally found someone professional, kind, honest, caring and decent! He has restored my faith in dentists. I am not afraid anymore to go to the dentist. The office staff are very sweet and knowledgeable. They are able to help with all my insurance questions and do so promptly. The dental staff are also very gentle, caring and good at what they do. Dr. Isakow's dental office is also very welcoming. It is beautifully decorated, clean and patient-friendly! i.e. there are a lot of distractions to keep you occupied both in the waiting room and in the chair. Which - by the way - is also very comfortable! All in all, I do not intend to change my dentist again - EVER!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

It's really bizarre that my comment that gave him 1 star ratings has been removed. Good to know that for a fee, doctors and dentists can remove any ratings they want.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

After 13 years as a patient, I feel qualified to say that Dr. Isakow and his staff provide the best possible dental services you could want....from the moment you walk in until you are on your way after your appointment, you feel like a valued client. Your time is treated with respect; your questions, no matter how small, are fully addressed; the dental procedures are fully explained; and any work done is top notch. It is clearly important to the team that you are more than satisfied with your experience and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, physiotherapists and other health care providers. This office possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. Dr. Isakow exudes competence. He is confident in his abilities, honest and gentle in his communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in his demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I've been with Framework Dental for over 15 years. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Isakow as my dentist. What he's done in my particular case (which is extremely complicated and rare) is nothing short of spectacular. I will always be grateful to him and his fantastic staff for their work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an outstanding dentist. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. I had a Maryland bridge removed yesterday. During the procedure, Dr. Isakow found that one of the teeth holding the bridge was damaged. He was very concerned about it. He personally called an endodontist on my behalf and requested it to be seen right away. He truly went far and beyond to help me out. He really cares for his patients. Thanks to his amazing care, my tooth was saved!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a great dentist and an extremely nice man. His very kind disposition must influence the entire practice because everyone there is just wonderful. In my over 10 years as a patient, I've actually enjoyed every visit, and I don't think many people feel that way about a dental office. The level of professionalism somehow turns what could be a stressful experience into something comfortable and relaxing, so I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Best dentist EVER!! My kids go to him too. I trust his opinions on assessment, and his skilled work.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure knows how to make you feel comfortable and is so caring. He actually is the first dentist to take time to explain and show me the X-rays. Did I also mention they called me to ask how I am after my filling? They're service is superior ...His staff, just as amazing, you really walk in and walk out with a smile! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Isakow I know my family is in the right hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I found Daniel Isakow on ratemds.com after moving to Toronto last year. His reviews were excellent, and so my husband and I checked his credentials and saw he'd been trained at one of the best schools in the US. That cinched it, and I called his office as an emergency case. Dr. Isakow saw me immediately and got right to work on my very complex dental issues. I couldn't have made a better choice!! Dan Isakow is a dentist you can absolutely trust - highly skilled, dedicated to his patients, yet conservative in his approach. He is going above and beyond in terms of my care and I am extremely grateful for that. His entire team is also friendly, professional and very attentive. I recommend his office highly!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)