Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Isakow is THE BEST! After having been treated by a dentist who made me afraid of going to the dentist - I have finally found someone professional, kind, honest, caring and decent! He has restored my faith in dentists. I am not afraid anymore to go to the dentist. The office staff are very sweet and knowledgeable. They are able to help with all my insurance questions and do so promptly. The dental staff are also very gentle, caring and good at what they do. Dr. Isakow's dental office is also very welcoming. It is beautifully decorated, clean and patient-friendly! i.e. there are a lot of distractions to keep you occupied both in the waiting room and in the chair. Which - by the way - is also very comfortable! All in all, I do not intend to change my dentist again - EVER!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Isakow and team take a patient-first approach with impeccable dental acumen, as I was fortunate to experience after a freak accident that required relatively complex dental treatment. He was diligent in assessing options, an effective and compassionate communicator throughout the treatment, and tapped his local network of dental specialists to strive towards a best-case outcome. I’m thankful that I trusted in Dr. Isakow during that period of uncertainty and would unequivocally recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Not as good as the others in the area-- liked Dr. Flynn's practice much better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Isakow for many years and have always been very happy with the results. We are treated well by all his staff, and recently I have had several "emergencies" with my fragile aging teeth. Dr. Isakow has accommodated me immediately, and repaired the broken tooth, at no cost. He is one of the finest dentists we have ever known, and is a true compassionate human being. Highly recommend his services and his skills.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Isakow is wonderful. He makes sure that the advice he provides and the direction he takes is specific to your needs. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with the results (in my case, a single-tooth veneer). I have been unhappy with my teeth for so many years and he changed my smile (& life!). He taught me patience and the importance of taking the time to do the right thing. He listens to you and is considerate. I highly recommend him for cosmetic dentistry. His attention to detail is impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After 13 years as a patient, I feel qualified to say that Dr. Isakow and his staff provide the best possible dental services you could want....from the moment you walk in until you are on your way after your appointment, you feel like a valued client. Your time is treated with respect; your questions, no matter how small, are fully addressed; the dental procedures are fully explained; and any work done is top notch. It is clearly important to the team that you are more than satisfied with your experience and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, physiotherapists and other health care providers. This office possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. Dr. Isakow exudes competence. He is confident in his abilities, honest and gentle in his communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in his demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I've been with Framework Dental for over 15 years. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Isakow as my dentist. What he's done in my particular case (which is extremely complicated and rare) is nothing short of spectacular. I will always be grateful to him and his fantastic staff for their work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an outstanding dentist. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. I had a Maryland bridge removed yesterday. During the procedure, Dr. Isakow found that one of the teeth holding the bridge was damaged. He was very concerned about it. He personally called an endodontist on my behalf and requested it to be seen right away. He truly went far and beyond to help me out. He really cares for his patients. Thanks to his amazing care, my tooth was saved!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a great dentist and an extremely nice man. His very kind disposition must influence the entire practice because everyone there is just wonderful. In my over 10 years as a patient, I've actually enjoyed every visit, and I don't think many people feel that way about a dental office. The level of professionalism somehow turns what could be a stressful experience into something comfortable and relaxing, so I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.