Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure knows how to make you feel comfortable and is so caring. He actually is the first dentist to take time to explain and show me the X-rays. Did I also mention they called me to ask how I am after my filling? They're service is superior ...His staff, just as amazing, you really walk in and walk out with a smile! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Isakow I know my family is in the right hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dentist for 3 generations of our family! Excellent dentist and staff;

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had difficulty with 2 failed implant attempts. I visited Dr. Isakow who reviewed my Dental history and was able to put a plan in place that changed my bite and look. The results are incredible. I am very appreciative of all that was done for me at Dr. Isakow office. My wife and kids have also changed to Dr. Isakow as there primary Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

"Dr. Isakow quarterbacked what turned out to be a 5 year plan of regular dentistry, orthodontics, root canals, gum surgery, Zoom whitenings and cosmetic crowns. Throughout he was professional, patient, skilled and completely PAIN FREE! He knows how to put people at ease with his sense of humour and empathy. I have to admit, I was very apprehensive about undergoing so much work but Dr. Isakow was very kind, supportive and explained things so well that I quickly developed a lot of trust in his judgement. He always made himself available for questions, and "fit me in" when I had issues that needed to be addressed. His office is very clean and efficient and his front desk staff are very organized, helpful and friendly. His chair side assistant is both calming and gently competent. Last but not least.....I'm happy to smile in pictures again :) !"

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I had an emergency last week and my phone call was picked up immediately by the great staff Dr. Isakow has, first thing in the morning. Without question, Dr. Isakow told me to come in as soon as I could and he treated me, right there and then. I am thankful to have someone like Dr. Isakow to entrust my teeth and their care to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Excellent dentist and a fine person. Always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow is an extraordinary dentist. He is highly focused, thorough, diligent, forthright, an excellent diagnostician, friendly, caring, communicative and approachable. After suffering from dental anxiety since I was a child, I am elated to have finally found a dentist who has earned my confidence and trust. Dr.Isakow took the time to patiently explain the recommended course of treatment, sharing his expert insights in a way that instilled me with the reassurance I needed. I felt that he genuinely cared about delivering a superlative dental experience and achieving the optimal result. Dr. Isakow has an esteemed network of specialists who are among the best in their respective areas of expertise. He was sensitive to my needs, and expedited my appointment with a top endodontist, which helped mitigate my anticipatory anxiety. He is quarterbacking and managing my case, and is constantly on top of all treatments and procedures that have been scheduled and completed, and follows up expeditiously as promised. Dr. Isakow’s dedication to his patients is unrivalled and evident at all touch points in his practice. This includes his fantastic support staff who are extremely caring, efficient, helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I am very impressed with Dr. Isakow and his well managed office. This is a very well managed business. They are service/patient focused. To me that means that they are honest and clear about costs, the dental work is top notch and they are very respectful of my time and don't overbook. I appreciate the text message reminders of my appointments. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a real gem in a world full of hit-and-miss service providers. I've been his patient for over 20 years, and had no hesitation bringing my elderly mother to him this year when she needed to have all of her teeth removed and replaced. Dr. Isakow takes great pride in his work, but has no ego about it. He will refer you to other specialists when collaboration is needed, takes the time to explain all your options, and will never rush or pressure you into doing something. He is honest and conservative in his treatment approach, and takes meticulous care do things right. He was so patient with my mother, fitting her in as many times as she needed to be seen for adjustments and questions. Their office is clean and bright, with the latest technology. Dr. Isakow and his team (many of whom have been there forever, which is telling!) are friendly, professional and caring, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist they will look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Isakow and team take a patient-first approach with impeccable dental acumen, as I was fortunate to experience after a freak accident that required relatively complex dental treatment. He was diligent in assessing options, an effective and compassionate communicator throughout the treatment, and tapped his local network of dental specialists to strive towards a best-case outcome. I’m thankful that I trusted in Dr. Isakow during that period of uncertainty and would unequivocally recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

HealthFirst