Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

I have been going to Dr. Isakow for over 20 years and absolutely love him. I have 4 boys who I also trust in his hands. He is personable, caring and does not overindulge in procedures that are not necessary. He is truthful in the needs of his clients and helps them make the best decisions for their needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Isakow, as I always do!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I've been with Framework Dental for over 15 years. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Isakow as my dentist. What he's done in my particular case (which is extremely complicated and rare) is nothing short of spectacular. I will always be grateful to him and his fantastic staff for their work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an outstanding dentist. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. I had a Maryland bridge removed yesterday. During the procedure, Dr. Isakow found that one of the teeth holding the bridge was damaged. He was very concerned about it. He personally called an endodontist on my behalf and requested it to be seen right away. He truly went far and beyond to help me out. He really cares for his patients. Thanks to his amazing care, my tooth was saved!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a great dentist and an extremely nice man. His very kind disposition must influence the entire practice because everyone there is just wonderful. In my over 10 years as a patient, I've actually enjoyed every visit, and I don't think many people feel that way about a dental office. The level of professionalism somehow turns what could be a stressful experience into something comfortable and relaxing, so I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Best dentist EVER!! My kids go to him too. I trust his opinions on assessment, and his skilled work.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure knows how to make you feel comfortable and is so caring. He actually is the first dentist to take time to explain and show me the X-rays. Did I also mention they called me to ask how I am after my filling? They're service is superior ...His staff, just as amazing, you really walk in and walk out with a smile! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Isakow I know my family is in the right hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I found Daniel Isakow on ratemds.com after moving to Toronto last year. His reviews were excellent, and so my husband and I checked his credentials and saw he'd been trained at one of the best schools in the US. That cinched it, and I called his office as an emergency case. Dr. Isakow saw me immediately and got right to work on my very complex dental issues. I couldn't have made a better choice!! Dan Isakow is a dentist you can absolutely trust - highly skilled, dedicated to his patients, yet conservative in his approach. He is going above and beyond in terms of my care and I am extremely grateful for that. His entire team is also friendly, professional and very attentive. I recommend his office highly!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

as you can see I think this is the best dental practice in the world, need I say any more

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

My dentist had sadly passed away and, I was looking for a new dentist. I have worked in the dental industry for 18 years and, wanted to do my research first. For the last 14 years, I've had bonding on my front teeth to make them appear straighter than they are. It was time for an upgrade and I wanted porcelain veneers. I had an extremely challenging case, an over bite (over jet). This was a big decision and, I wanted to go to the best. My employer, without hesitation suggested Dr. Daniel Isakow. My veneers were placed and, I love the results. My teeth look so natural. The staff are very friendly and, I love getting appointment reminders by text message. My family and I look forward to a long relationship with this practise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an extremely warm and friendly person, a true professional. He's been my dentist for many years and I would never think of going anywhere else. His staff is wonderful and very accommodating . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)