Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure knows how to make you feel comfortable and is so caring. He actually is the first dentist to take time to explain and show me the X-rays. Did I also mention they called me to ask how I am after my filling? They're service is superior ...His staff, just as amazing, you really walk in and walk out with a smile! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Isakow I know my family is in the right hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had an emergency last week and my phone call was picked up immediately by the great staff Dr. Isakow has, first thing in the morning. Without question, Dr. Isakow told me to come in as soon as I could and he treated me, right there and then. I am thankful to have someone like Dr. Isakow to entrust my teeth and their care to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Excellent dentist and a fine person. Always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow is an extraordinary dentist. He is highly focused, thorough, diligent, forthright, an excellent diagnostician, friendly, caring, communicative and approachable. After suffering from dental anxiety since I was a child, I am elated to have finally found a dentist who has earned my confidence and trust. Dr.Isakow took the time to patiently explain the recommended course of treatment, sharing his expert insights in a way that instilled me with the reassurance I needed. I felt that he genuinely cared about delivering a superlative dental experience and achieving the optimal result. Dr. Isakow has an esteemed network of specialists who are among the best in their respective areas of expertise. He was sensitive to my needs, and expedited my appointment with a top endodontist, which helped mitigate my anticipatory anxiety. He is quarterbacking and managing my case, and is constantly on top of all treatments and procedures that have been scheduled and completed, and follows up expeditiously as promised. Dr. Isakow’s dedication to his patients is unrivalled and evident at all touch points in his practice. This includes his fantastic support staff who are extremely caring, efficient, helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I am very impressed with Dr. Isakow and his well managed office. This is a very well managed business. They are service/patient focused. To me that means that they are honest and clear about costs, the dental work is top notch and they are very respectful of my time and don't overbook. I appreciate the text message reminders of my appointments. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a real gem in a world full of hit-and-miss service providers. I've been his patient for over 20 years, and had no hesitation bringing my elderly mother to him this year when she needed to have all of her teeth removed and replaced. Dr. Isakow takes great pride in his work, but has no ego about it. He will refer you to other specialists when collaboration is needed, takes the time to explain all your options, and will never rush or pressure you into doing something. He is honest and conservative in his treatment approach, and takes meticulous care do things right. He was so patient with my mother, fitting her in as many times as she needed to be seen for adjustments and questions. Their office is clean and bright, with the latest technology. Dr. Isakow and his team (many of whom have been there forever, which is telling!) are friendly, professional and caring, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist they will look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Isakow and team take a patient-first approach with impeccable dental acumen, as I was fortunate to experience after a freak accident that required relatively complex dental treatment. He was diligent in assessing options, an effective and compassionate communicator throughout the treatment, and tapped his local network of dental specialists to strive towards a best-case outcome. I’m thankful that I trusted in Dr. Isakow during that period of uncertainty and would unequivocally recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Not as good as the others in the area-- liked Dr. Flynn's practice much better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Isakow for many years and have always been very happy with the results. We are treated well by all his staff, and recently I have had several "emergencies" with my fragile aging teeth. Dr. Isakow has accommodated me immediately, and repaired the broken tooth, at no cost. He is one of the finest dentists we have ever known, and is a true compassionate human being. Highly recommend his services and his skills.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Isakow is wonderful. He makes sure that the advice he provides and the direction he takes is specific to your needs. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with the results (in my case, a single-tooth veneer). I have been unhappy with my teeth for so many years and he changed my smile (& life!). He taught me patience and the importance of taking the time to do the right thing. He listens to you and is considerate. I highly recommend him for cosmetic dentistry. His attention to detail is impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

MB Health