Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

I have been going to Dr. Isakow for over 20 years and absolutely love him. I have 4 boys who I also trust in his hands. He is personable, caring and does not overindulge in procedures that are not necessary. He is truthful in the needs of his clients and helps them make the best decisions for their needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Isakow, as I always do!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure knows how to make you feel comfortable and is so caring. He actually is the first dentist to take time to explain and show me the X-rays. Did I also mention they called me to ask how I am after my filling? They're service is superior ...His staff, just as amazing, you really walk in and walk out with a smile! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Isakow I know my family is in the right hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I found Daniel Isakow on ratemds.com after moving to Toronto last year. His reviews were excellent, and so my husband and I checked his credentials and saw he'd been trained at one of the best schools in the US. That cinched it, and I called his office as an emergency case. Dr. Isakow saw me immediately and got right to work on my very complex dental issues. I couldn't have made a better choice!! Dan Isakow is a dentist you can absolutely trust - highly skilled, dedicated to his patients, yet conservative in his approach. He is going above and beyond in terms of my care and I am extremely grateful for that. His entire team is also friendly, professional and very attentive. I recommend his office highly!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

My dentist had sadly passed away and, I was looking for a new dentist. I have worked in the dental industry for 18 years and, wanted to do my research first. For the last 14 years, I've had bonding on my front teeth to make them appear straighter than they are. It was time for an upgrade and I wanted porcelain veneers. I had an extremely challenging case, an over bite (over jet). This was a big decision and, I wanted to go to the best. My employer, without hesitation suggested Dr. Daniel Isakow. My veneers were placed and, I love the results. My teeth look so natural. The staff are very friendly and, I love getting appointment reminders by text message. My family and I look forward to a long relationship with this practise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an extremely warm and friendly person, a true professional. He's been my dentist for many years and I would never think of going anywhere else. His staff is wonderful and very accommodating . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

When I initially committed to get all my teeth reconstructed, I wondered if the time would come when I would actually ever express appreciation for such an awesome job performed & be happy to recommend this outstanding dentist. Dr Isakow's unrelenting professionalism , perfection, warmth and even good sense of humour permeated throughout this entire (16 long months) time & kept me coming back to finally reap the rewards of his fine skills. The end results are fantastic. I now have perfectly white teeth , a great bite of which I am proud & constantly receive compliments . I am happy to share my experience with anyone needing his amazing work.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. When I had a challenging dental issue that needed to be addressed, I wanted the best care possible. I know what the best care looks and feels like. Dr. Isakow provides it in a welcoming atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I've been dealing with a chronic pain for the past five years. Most of the dentists that I visited were afraid to work with a complicated patient like me, but Dr. Isakow did not hesitate to help me. He spent a lot of time checking my teeth to understand my situation and he solved my problem in a few seconds. I feel much better now and my problem is resolved. He is very good at what he does and he is very polite and friendly as well. I would recommend him to everyone. He is one of the best dentists in Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the past two years I have changed my dentist twice. I guess it's true third time is a charm. Everything you read on here is true about Dr. Isakow. He sure k..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Daniel Isakow on ratemds.com after moving to Toronto last year. His reviews were excellent, and so my husband and I checked his credentials and saw he'd..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "as you can see I think this is the best dental practice in the world, need I say any more"

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dentist had sadly passed away and, I was looking for a new dentist. I have worked in the dental industry for 18 years and, wanted to do my research first. F..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow is an extremely warm and friendly person, a true professional. He's been my dentist for many years and I would never think of going anywhere else. Hi..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Isakow is great. Very personable and professional! The office is very bright and his staff are caring."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I initially committed to get all my teeth reconstructed, I wondered if the time would come when I would actually ever express appreciation for such an a..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. When I had a challenging dental issue that needed to be addressed, I wanted the best care possible. I know w..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been dealing with a chronic pain for the past five years. Most of the dentists that I visited were afraid to work with a complicated patient like me, but D..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was joking with friends about getting older, and there was talk about my sparse hair. Yes, a friend said, but you have all your teeth! I smiled a good smile. ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has gone to Dr Isakow for many years. He took wonderful care of our elderly parents. They liked him and totally trusted his judgement and treatment. ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr D. Isakow was recommended by my dentist to set two crowns. On the first appointment he explained what the procedure will be , what to expect and cost. Dr Is..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for many years. My kids trust him. He follows up to see if his patients are okay after procedures. His staff are great and accommodating ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Came to this clinic based on the reviews. Won't be continuing care here. I am still waiting for a reply to my messages and the tooth was better before I spent a..."

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://frameworkdental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2N 1M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "164 Sheppard Avenue West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162236080".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Isakow for over 20 years and absolutely love him. I have 4 boys who I also trust in his hands. He is personable, caring and does not ov..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, compassionate, highly skilled are the words that come to mind when thinking of Dr Daniel Isakow. Crowns and bridgework is his field of expertise. During..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is a true mensch! He is completely honest and will does not lead you down the path of unnecessary work. He consistently shows that he is concerned wit..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniel Isakow is an amazing dentist. High quality service, top notch equipment, exceptional staff. Everything was explained to me up front which made th..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding expert knowledge, extremely caring and compassionate. The office is immaculate and equipped with the latest technology. Our entire family agrees th..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is full of warm, caring and knowledgeable staff. They make the office what it is - great! "

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow's staff are all very friendly; the office is extremely bright and clean with all of the latest equipment; most importantly, Dr. Isakow is kind, does ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pre Teeth cleaning was never appealing. The experience here was quite calming. Now my teeth are bright and clean. Teeth cleaning I will never fear!"

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've ever had! I have complete trust in him and actually enjoy going to the dentist. I don't understand the other comment on parking. It's free in..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always the best care in all ways. Punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and caring. The renovation of the clinic is superb as well, pleasing to the eye and functi..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Long wait time for a cleaning and filling- was in the office for almost 2 and a half hours total. Parking also kills me every time. Almost $12! "

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow was able to tackle my complex case with a relaxed disposition that calmed my nerves. Throughout the whole procedure, I knew - and still know- that he..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I`d like to thank doctor Daniel Isakow and his stuff for the kindness and prfessionalism, helping me in my emergency case get through all problem and had a good..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Believe it or not a routine visit to the hygienist and dentist can be a relaxing experience. The friendly professionalism, calm ambience and attention to the pa..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I didn't like how the Dr had derogatory comments to say about my other dentist to make me feel like he was superior. Thought this was unprofessional. I could co..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and seems to be very knowledgable. Unfortunately when I go to the office I feel like they view me as a dollar sign in instead of a person. Last ti..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dentist in city. Great job and attitude . Dr Houra takes her time to listen to you and explains different options about your treatment . She i..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top dentist in Toronto for a reason. Used hi teck equipment to take impression of my teeth electronically. Quite amazing. No pain. Fair price. Happy he is my de..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Isakow over a year ago, having a phobia about dentists I was very apprehensive but he immediately put me at ease and I actually enjoyed my..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tooth that was very loose and thought I would need a new implant. He was wonderful and fixed it by some magical method and saved me money, time and angu..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow's attention to detail and knowledge were outstanding. I had to have extensive work done on every one of my teeth. He explained everything he would ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Isakow for 13 years and I would not trust anyone else! They have never let me down"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow's treatment approach, attention to detail and knowledge were excellent. I fractured a molar and lost a sizeable portion of the tooth. I was in nee..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "..................................................."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isakow is a very friendly and caring professional. I had some veneers done and was very pleased with the results. He is a perfectionist so you will not be d..."

September 22, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.frameworkdental.com" to "http://www.frameworkdental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2N 1M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "164 Sheppard Avenue West". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4162236080".

September 8, 2014
  • location removed: Toronto M2N 1M8, ON

July 3, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 1, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

April 21, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Orthodontist" to "Dentist"

April 20, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Orthodontist"

April 17, 2012
  • First Name changed from "" to "Daniel"

April 17, 2012