You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Ratings

Our family has gone to Dr Isakow for many years. He took wonderful care of our elderly parents. They liked him and totally trusted his judgement and treatment. His renovated offices are accessible, bright and cheerful. Everyone is very competent and very friendly and helpful. I recently had a crown done by Dr Isakow. It was taking awhile to get reimbursed by the insurance company, so I mentioned my frustration to Dr. Isakow. He contacted them and my cheque arrived soon after. As long as Dr. Isakow is practising dentistry, we will be his patients for we could find no better dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Dr D. Isakow was recommended by my dentist to set two crowns. On the first appointment he explained what the procedure will be , what to expect and cost.
Dr Isakow is an expert, very kind, and passionate for is job using the most up to date equipment.
Je recommande vivement Dr Isakow
Encore merci pour vos bons soins

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Have been a patient for many years. My kids trust him. He follows up to see if his patients are okay after procedures. His staff are great and accommodating when you have a tooth emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Came to this clinic based on the reviews. Won't be continuing care here. I am still waiting for a reply to my messages and the tooth was better before I spent a whack of money. I work and don't have time for repeated visits and this Dr is more expensive than other clinics. Also to correct things there are extra fees. I am not used to this. Perhaps I should have asked in advance or there was a mistake but the hours aren't convenient and I feel awkward there and the communication doesn't seem to be streamlined from the front desk people to the clinic part.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2842280].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Isakow for over 20 years and absolutely love him. I have 4 boys who I also trust in his hands. He is personable, caring and does not overindulge in procedures that are not necessary. He is truthful in the needs of his clients and helps them make the best decisions for their needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Isakow, as I always do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Caring, compassionate, highly skilled are the words that come to mind when thinking of Dr Daniel Isakow. Crowns and bridgework is his field of expertise. During my first consultation, with Dr Isakow, he advised me of my choices, gave me a written plan of action with estimate of cost and time involved. He explained that he would be beginning treatment once bone grafting and implant surgery was completed by the referring periodontal surgeon and assured me that, although the road ahead might seem long, the end result would well be worth it. No pressure! I knew then and there that I had come to the right place. What followed was 1.5 years of extensive dental work. I had to make numerous visits to Dr Isakow's office. I do not regret for one minute having had to drive 3 hours for each visit...to be greeted by a gentle and caring staff and to be looked after in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Dr Isakow is indeed a Master of his trade, who is equipped with state of the art technology and strives for perfection. His attention to detail undoubtedly gave me the smile and self-confidence that I so lacked. I cannot speak highly enough of him. Mine was a life changing experience...one that I wish I could have lived 40 years ago. I can happily say that it is never too late. Thank you so much, Dr Isakow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This man is a true mensch! He is completely honest and will does not lead you down the path of unnecessary work. He consistently shows that he is concerned with the patient's long-term outcome. For example, he does not permanently bond crowns to an implant in case there is a problem with the implant (if it were permanent, the crown could be lost in removal). He also let me know that tooth whitening would not work for me even though that would cut into his revenue! It's an incredibly busy office, but the staff are always pleasant and helpful. The facility has the best equipment technology can offer. Can't say enough good things about him and Framework Dental.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Daniel Isakow is an amazing dentist. High quality service, top notch equipment, exceptional staff. Everything was explained to me up front which made the procedures go smothly and even enjoyable I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a quality Prosthodontist in the loop. With Dr. Daniel Isakow your smile and your life will be brighter!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Outstanding expert knowledge, extremely caring and compassionate. The office is immaculate and equipped with the latest technology. Our entire family agrees that Dr. Isakow is a fantastic dentist !,,,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

The office is full of warm, caring and knowledgeable staff. They make the office what it is - great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767284].votes_count ]]