Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

"Staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Dan does an excellent job of explaining each procedure. He came highly recommended and I would trust him with any restorative dental work. And the best advise - brush and floss at least twice a day. That's preventative dentistry. Gums are the terra firma of your mouth. Treat them with respect."

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I started seeing Dr Isakow many years ago for a front tooth that needed replacing after a skating accident when I was a teenager. This was a very complicated procedure and it took years to get it right. Dr Isakow worked with my amazing dental surgeon, Dr Rob Klein and together they came up with the perfect solution. I couldn’t be happier with Dr Isakow because he really cares and does excellent, precise work. He won’t stop until it’s just right. His staff is also outstanding - especially Annie. Dr Isakow is also now my regular dentist where I go for cleaning and check ups. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I lost my two front teeth in a hockey accident many years ago. The repair was complex; including 2 root canals. Unfortunately the work (done by someone else) didn't last. I came to Dr. Isakow in despair and in need of a dental miracle. His expertise, skill and genuine care provided me with just that (a miracle). I give Dr. Isakow the highest recommendation possible. You would be lucky to have him as your dentist.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Isakow for almost three years having come to him with the need for complicated work. I believe Dr Isakow attends to his patients with an individualized approach that combines skills in a very caring and intelligent / creative way. I highly recommend this specialist. And, his staff is lovely too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Very friendly and professional service. I was treated with positive attitude which gave me a confidence that I am in the right place. Thank you to Dr Isakow, Annie , Vida and to all staff.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Isakow is simply fantastic. I was referred to him to do my crowns after getting implants done on my two front teeth. I'm young but have had extensive dental work done throughout my life, so I've had the chance to work with multiple different dentists. Dr. Isakow has been one of the best. I have a complicated case and am usually quite nervous as to how dentists will approach my situation, but Dr. Isakow was straightforward from the very beginning. He was very transparent about the plan of action, how long it would take, what the price would be, etc. His team is also great - reception, particularly Annie, is always warm and welcoming along with the rest of the staff. I never had issues with booking in appointments, especially ones that were urgent - they always found time to squeeze me in. I live downtown and have a dentist I’ve been going to for the past couple of years that’s about 10 minutes from where I live, but after going to Dr. Isakow for my crowns, I’m switching over to him for my cleanings despite his office being a 1 hour commute from where I am.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Since my first appointment with Dr. Isakow years ago I had no desire to see any other dentist. Every single time it was a great experience, basically pain free treatment, and very nice positive staff on site. When necessary he could also recommend other excellent specialists (Orthodontist is my case) which also proved to be very high level. Highly recommended. Very knowledgeable staff and a solid well established business too.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

The world is full of dentists. Then there are magicians. They are special and they are rare. Toronto is lucky to have an exceptional tag team of Dr. Daniel Isakow paired with Dr. Herbert Veisman doing what they do best - producing smiles. I was a war baby. There was no dental hygiene to speak of when I was growing up. In the fourth grade the whole class was brought to a nearby dental office for the first checkup. In the foyer a large colorful painting suggested eating an apple before going to bed. I remember crying classmates and a horrible low-speed drill, with a cable drive engaged by a foot rheostat. Predictably, things could only get worse. That was then. Now I feel like a new man. Eleven implants later I can eat steak! A chance meeting with a gentleman who's company made my implants inspired the following question. I was curious what he thought of those TV commercials promoting the one-day full implant installation. He shrugged and said: "Usually they end up here!" My wife woke me up at night and said I was smiling. I told her I was practicing.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

My experience with Dr. Isakow and his staff is nothing short of exceptional. My case can be considered one of the most drastic/dramatic that a human can go through: every single tooth out replaced by a full mouth of implants . The work and effort that Dr. Isakow put out for my case, can easily go in any manual of prosthodontics. I been coming to this office for almost 30 months.. ...I honestly don’t like visiting the dentist but when I get there I get exited it’s really awesome to have such an amazing doctor and his whole awesome crew. I was referred to Dr. Isakow just in time. He gets right to the point on the best treatment plan of which mine was extraction, implants and full reconstruction. You are in the best of hands folks as he will quickly prove why he is the best. He's a master at his work. When you are dealing with your teeth, you want a perfectionist. He's all that and more. Dentistry is his passion. Always has been, always will be. There's no better! If you want good quality dental care, this is the place to go. My respect for all of the awesome crew at Framework Dental

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Isakow and his team is true example of professionalism, ethics, care , punctuality and dedication to their work. Dr Isakow completed my very complicated dental issues in just 11 months. I liked the way he not only explained the treatment options but also provided me with a printed copy. I wish I had been in his care much earlier but still no regret as he gave me a beautiful smile back(actually much more better).

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

AARP