Dr. Daniel Isakow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

Not as good as the others in the area-- liked Dr. Flynn's practice much better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Isakow for many years and have always been very happy with the results. We are treated well by all his staff, and recently I have had several "emergencies" with my fragile aging teeth. Dr. Isakow has accommodated me immediately, and repaired the broken tooth, at no cost. He is one of the finest dentists we have ever known, and is a true compassionate human being. Highly recommend his services and his skills.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Isakow is wonderful. He makes sure that the advice he provides and the direction he takes is specific to your needs. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with the results (in my case, a single-tooth veneer). I have been unhappy with my teeth for so many years and he changed my smile (& life!). He taught me patience and the importance of taking the time to do the right thing. He listens to you and is considerate. I highly recommend him for cosmetic dentistry. His attention to detail is impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After 13 years as a patient, I feel qualified to say that Dr. Isakow and his staff provide the best possible dental services you could want....from the moment you walk in until you are on your way after your appointment, you feel like a valued client. Your time is treated with respect; your questions, no matter how small, are fully addressed; the dental procedures are fully explained; and any work done is top notch. It is clearly important to the team that you are more than satisfied with your experience and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, physiotherapists and other health care providers. This office possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. Dr. Isakow exudes competence. He is confident in his abilities, honest and gentle in his communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in his demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

After check up I was advices to come back to discuss my treatment plan, which Dr. Isakov should prepare for me. When I came to the next appointment, a new dental assistant took my X Ray again several times, as she was not quite well trained to do so. Dr. Came to see the X Ray and asked me what U am complaining about at this visit???????? When I reminded him that he required me to visit him for future plans, he was not ready. They charged me for X-ray and consultation again , twice in 2 weeks!!!! Even for dental assistant miserable work. That was all. I will never come back to the clinic when dentist do not remember what he said and unprofessional staff. He has a nice personality but there is a luck of consistency in the treatment approach, which wasted my money.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I've been with Framework Dental for over 15 years. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Isakow as my dentist. What he's done in my particular case (which is extremely complicated and rare) is nothing short of spectacular. I will always be grateful to him and his fantastic staff for their work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Isakow is an outstanding dentist. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. I had a Maryland bridge removed yesterday. During the procedure, Dr. Isakow found that one of the teeth holding the bridge was damaged. He was very concerned about it. He personally called an endodontist on my behalf and requested it to be seen right away. He truly went far and beyond to help me out. He really cares for his patients. Thanks to his amazing care, my tooth was saved!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a great dentist and an extremely nice man. His very kind disposition must influence the entire practice because everyone there is just wonderful. In my over 10 years as a patient, I've actually enjoyed every visit, and I don't think many people feel that way about a dental office. The level of professionalism somehow turns what could be a stressful experience into something comfortable and relaxing, so I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Best dentist EVER!! My kids go to him too. I trust his opinions on assessment, and his skilled work.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

Request an Appointment