Dr. Daniel Isakow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

I am very impressed with Dr. Isakow and his well managed office. This is a very well managed business. They are service/patient focused. To me that means that they are honest and clear about costs, the dental work is top notch and they are very respectful of my time and don't overbook. I appreciate the text message reminders of my appointments. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Isakow is a real gem in a world full of hit-and-miss service providers. I've been his patient for over 20 years, and had no hesitation bringing my elderly mother to him this year when she needed to have all of her teeth removed and replaced. Dr. Isakow takes great pride in his work, but has no ego about it. He will refer you to other specialists when collaboration is needed, takes the time to explain all your options, and will never rush or pressure you into doing something. He is honest and conservative in his treatment approach, and takes meticulous care do things right. He was so patient with my mother, fitting her in as many times as she needed to be seen for adjustments and questions. Their office is clean and bright, with the latest technology. Dr. Isakow and his team (many of whom have been there forever, which is telling!) are friendly, professional and caring, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist they will look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Isakow and team take a patient-first approach with impeccable dental acumen, as I was fortunate to experience after a freak accident that required relatively complex dental treatment. He was diligent in assessing options, an effective and compassionate communicator throughout the treatment, and tapped his local network of dental specialists to strive towards a best-case outcome. I’m thankful that I trusted in Dr. Isakow during that period of uncertainty and would unequivocally recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Not as good as the others in the area-- liked Dr. Flynn's practice much better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Isakow for many years and have always been very happy with the results. We are treated well by all his staff, and recently I have had several "emergencies" with my fragile aging teeth. Dr. Isakow has accommodated me immediately, and repaired the broken tooth, at no cost. He is one of the finest dentists we have ever known, and is a true compassionate human being. Highly recommend his services and his skills.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Isakow is wonderful. He makes sure that the advice he provides and the direction he takes is specific to your needs. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with the results (in my case, a single-tooth veneer). I have been unhappy with my teeth for so many years and he changed my smile (& life!). He taught me patience and the importance of taking the time to do the right thing. He listens to you and is considerate. I highly recommend him for cosmetic dentistry. His attention to detail is impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After 13 years as a patient, I feel qualified to say that Dr. Isakow and his staff provide the best possible dental services you could want....from the moment you walk in until you are on your way after your appointment, you feel like a valued client. Your time is treated with respect; your questions, no matter how small, are fully addressed; the dental procedures are fully explained; and any work done is top notch. It is clearly important to the team that you are more than satisfied with your experience and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, physiotherapists and other health care providers. This office possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. Dr. Isakow exudes competence. He is confident in his abilities, honest and gentle in his communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in his demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

After check up I was advices to come back to discuss my treatment plan, which Dr. Isakov should prepare for me. When I came to the next appointment, a new dental assistant took my X Ray again several times, as she was not quite well trained to do so. Dr. Came to see the X Ray and asked me what U am complaining about at this visit???????? When I reminded him that he required me to visit him for future plans, he was not ready. They charged me for X-ray and consultation again , twice in 2 weeks!!!! Even for dental assistant miserable work. That was all. I will never come back to the clinic when dentist do not remember what he said and unprofessional staff. He has a nice personality but there is a luck of consistency in the treatment approach, which wasted my money.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I've been with Framework Dental for over 15 years. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Isakow as my dentist. What he's done in my particular case (which is extremely complicated and rare) is nothing short of spectacular. I will always be grateful to him and his fantastic staff for their work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

Request an Appointment