Dr. Daniel Isakow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Isakow has been my dentist my whole life. My entire family has been going to him for 20+ years. He does great work and I always know I can trust his assessment and knowledge. His staff are all very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I don't even know where to start in this review because I still can't get over how happy I am after my first visit with Dr. Isakow was. I just wish I had come to see him sooner :( Now I understand why all of the reviews on RateMD are so positively glowing and amazing, and why so many of his patients are so loyal (20++ years). Dr. Isakow spends more time with patients than I've ever experienced with any doctor or dentist. He doesn't rush, he is honest, straight forward, realistic, and understands patients' concerns and anxieties about their teeth. His expertise becomes clear immediately. I felt reassured and confident after he answered all of my many questions (he answered every single one). The phrase "going above and beyond for patients" fits him to a tee. His office staff are kind, efficient, expedient, and courteous. Annie helped me in so many ways from the first time she booked the appointment. She is a superstar. I am so very glad that I was referred to see Dr. Isakow because I finally feel like my teeth are in the right hands (so to speak). I would highly recommend going to Dr. Isakow -- sooner rather than later.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Isakow gave me back my smile. He reconstructed my teeth, with crowns, bridges, and over denture supported with implants. Over the span of 8 years, he took me from missing, worn down teeth, to a beautiful smile, just in time for my daughter's wedding this summer. He has been amazing, and gave me back the ability to chew food on either side of my mouth, something I didn't expect to ever happen. He allowed me to slowly complete the reconstruction, so I could pay off the procedures as I went. That patience, and understanding made it all the more worthwhile to see Dr. Isakow.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Dan for almost 20 yrs., he is an amazing gifted and patient dentist with platinum hands and expertise. He is also an amazing human being who is compassionate, I trust him implicitly .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I would like to say how kind and thoughtful and generous Dr. Isakow has been with regard to my treatment. I have always been so nervous when visiting the dentist ( I am 93 years old) but I feel very confident when I visit Dr. Isakow who has been very sweet to me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have had many visits to Dr. Isakow's office over the years and have great faith in his abilities and always been most satisfied with the professional care and concern that I have received. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

After undergoing a root canal procedure, I was referred to Dr. Daniel Isakow to finish the treatment and put a permanent crown on the top of the tooth. The Framework Dental facilities are furnished in a state of the art equipment. They use digital impressions instead of the traditional ones, which makes the process easy on the patient (no more trays!) and ensures perfect fit. Dr. Isakow seems to genuinely care about each patient and is always ready to answer the questions. He's gentle and very efficient. He's got a pretty good sense of humor too! I was impressed with his expertise and attention to details. The root canal restoration went very well and I was pleased with the whole process and the end result. All my appointments were always on time and I was treated in a friendly and kind manner by the entire staff of Framework Dental. The insurance claims were handled promptly and the appointment remainder system (email/text) was very convenient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Having had several terrible experiences with dentists over the years, in a few countries, I was finally blessed to have been referred to DR DAN!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I saw Dr. Isakow for a root canal restoration. He was prompt, knowledgeable, and did a great job with my restoration.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I STARTED WITH DR ISAKOW YESTERDAY, HE WAS HONEST AND UP FRONT WITH ME , THAT I AM A DIFFICULT CASE AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG PROCEDURE , I DID NOT LIKE TO HEAR LONG, BUT HE KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING DOING AND VERY NICE, I DECIDED TO STAY WITH HIM, I AM SURE IN THE END I WILL BE VERY HAPPY,

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

GHI