Dr. Daniel Isakow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

I have had many visits to Dr. Isakow's office over the years and have great faith in his abilities and always been most satisfied with the professional care and concern that I have received. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

After undergoing a root canal procedure, I was referred to Dr. Daniel Isakow to finish the treatment and put a permanent crown on the top of the tooth. The Framework Dental facilities are furnished in a state of the art equipment. They use digital impressions instead of the traditional ones, which makes the process easy on the patient (no more trays!) and ensures perfect fit. Dr. Isakow seems to genuinely care about each patient and is always ready to answer the questions. He's gentle and very efficient. He's got a pretty good sense of humor too! I was impressed with his expertise and attention to details. The root canal restoration went very well and I was pleased with the whole process and the end result. All my appointments were always on time and I was treated in a friendly and kind manner by the entire staff of Framework Dental. The insurance claims were handled promptly and the appointment remainder system (email/text) was very convenient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Having had several terrible experiences with dentists over the years, in a few countries, I was finally blessed to have been referred to DR DAN!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I saw Dr. Isakow for a root canal restoration. He was prompt, knowledgeable, and did a great job with my restoration.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I STARTED WITH DR ISAKOW YESTERDAY, HE WAS HONEST AND UP FRONT WITH ME , THAT I AM A DIFFICULT CASE AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG PROCEDURE , I DID NOT LIKE TO HEAR LONG, BUT HE KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING DOING AND VERY NICE, I DECIDED TO STAY WITH HIM, I AM SURE IN THE END I WILL BE VERY HAPPY,

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Update/Correction to previous comment - I have been a patient of dr. Isakow for 3 years - he is the bear prosthodontist, not orthodontist in town, sorry for the confusion and second comment, there is no update option

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I was fortunate enough to have been referred to Dr. Isakow nearly 15 years ago for my complex dental history, and I have been cared for with the utmost expertise, compassion, and respect by him and his wonderfully skilled team ever since. As a physician myself, I have high standards for those who care for me as a patient, and Dr. Isakow invariably exceeds all of my expectations with each and every encounter.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have been dr. Isakow's patient for over 3 years. Over this period, dr. Isakow did major dental restoration for me and I cannot be happier with the results. He is the best orthodontist in Toronto, period. He has a network of equally qualified specialists (implant, endodontics) and takes pride in the end result of his work. For any orthodontic work, look no further - Dr. Isakow is the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I thought Dr. Isakow was fantastic when I left a review in 2015 and I am happy to report that he hasn't changed a bit! Highly skilled, always punctual, and most important of all to me, he stands behind his work!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I just officially switched to Dr. Isakow's dental practice, though I did have a crown done a couple of years ago, and was completely satisfied with the work done. My visit today was for a cleaning and check-up. My appointment started right on time, and the hygienist was very welcoming, professional and had a very gentle hand. She offered very helpful tips and do's and don'ts with regard to proper dental hygiene, given my individual needs. I also saw Dr. Isakow right after the cleaning and he was very thorough. He showed me my x-rays, and explained in detail what my next course of action should be. He is very friendly and approachable, and has a wonderful chair-side manner. The front desk staff, led by Annie are all lovely, kind and very efficient. All in all, I would definitely recommend Dr. Isakow's dental practice, Framework Dental. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

Request an Appointment