Dr. Hussain Rahal
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(205)

"I had an FUE procedure done in 2018. I did 2000 grafts which resulted in 4000 hairs to ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

I have seen Dr M. The expereince was ok but not amazing. I am concerned that all the ratings except for one are rated as five. Ummmmm, makes me wonder about their reliability. He is not a bad surgeon and i do agree he is knowledable but even to rate a five at punctuality is shocking as any appointment I have had with him requires a two hour wait. This has been the most frustrating aspect of the experience. Again, i wonder about the reality of the 100 percent ratings.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had a mid face and brow lift performed by Dr. Stephen Mulholland During consultation, he was extremely attentive as I was expressing my concerns and from his input it became evident to me that he has a detailed eye for facial structure (and it showed in his work later) as he noticed everything. He gave me a few options after listening to me. The first for fillers and the second for surgery. After my consultation, I felt that he would be the right surgeon for me. I got the impression that he was competent as he demonstrated knowledge and was very professional. I opted for surgery as I wanted a more drastic change (my cheeks were starting to sag). I am beyond pleased and LOVE the result - I look ten years younger than my age and am glad that I went with my instincts and opted for the lift with him. The best part is that it looks extremely natural. There are absolutely no tell tale signs (expect I look for youthful) that i’ve had a facelift. I must admit, I was terrified of having that “windblown” or obvious look!! The whole experience was extremely pleasant. His staff were also very helpful. In addition, I received a free face tightening laser treatment package (Forma) which helps boost collagen to keep skin young and firm looking. I am very grateful for his amazing work.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I saw Dr. Mulholland in November 2014 for breast implants and I would highly recommend him to everyone! I had been thinking about having this procedure done for years and moreso the past 3 years. I have a small frame and am in my late fifties and was very concerned about a natural appearance and about risks. He did an amazing job explaining everything to me; giving me all the knowledge I would need to make good decisions prior to surgery and after surgery as well as reassuring me. He also provided me with the exact size I wanted to meet my personal goals. He did an AMAZING JOB and I am very happy with the results! They look and feel totally natural. His staff are also incredible; giving you the time and information you need to make you feel comfortable. I am so happy with my decision to have the survey and would highly recommend Dr. Mulholland to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I saw Dr Mulholland about 3 years ago for breast implants and I still recommand everyone I know to see him! He did an amazing job explaining everything to me, giving me all the knowledge I would need to make good decisions prior to surgery and after surgery. He did an AMAZING JOB! They still look and feel amazing! Im 100% happy I got them done with Dr Mulholland. Dont let anyones bad reviews scare you away. Everyone has different bodies, and these people giving bad reviews obviously didnt listen to the risks of their surgeries. Every surgery and every person has different ricks involved. You need to choose for yourself if the want of the surgery outways the risks involved. That is always up to you, but just know Dr Mulholland and his staff are very well-knowledged in what they do and if you ask questions they will give you the valid information you need to make the correct decisions about your surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

8 weeks ago I had a thread lift done with local anesthetic. I had a lower face & brow lift done with threads, fractional laser resurfacing, & liposuction to my neck all without having to be put to sleep. Dr. Mulholland explained in detail all the procedures and took his time to answer all of my questions & concerns professionally and with compassion. His entire staff was caring and helpful. Sharon is an exceptional nurse, during surgery & with my post op care. Her professional and personal care was more than I could have ever expected. Dr. Mulholland performed the surgery with excellence and followed me through all my post-op appointments. The results are amazing. People don't notice a big change, they say my skin looks great and I look well rested. At 55yrs old thanks to Dr. Mulholland and his excellent surgical skills I can easily pass for a woman in her 40's. Thank you Spamedica!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I recently had Botox fillers done by Dr. Mulholland. He is an awesome doctor and good experiance and knowledge. He explained to me about different types of fillers and also suggested what actually would be best for me after proper examination of my face- skin. I am 100% happy and satisfied with the result. I surely will recomend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I read the review below and it sound very much like it is posted by Dr Mulholland’s competition. I have been fortunate to be a teaching Patient of Dr. Muholland’s at one of his workshops and I know for a fact that he used Only juvederm voluma for his volumalift and this just does not Go away in a month, mine has been nice for almost a year. Dr. Mulholland;s technique uses exclusively the microcannula And he a quick, expert and artistic, in fact, you can see his Live injection technique on the Today Show and Doctors show. This price per syringe is one of the best in the city. Knowing his injection coordinator Ida, she would always call you back and I know for a fact if patients do not like the volumalift Dr. Mulholland would do a comp enhancement In short, almost all the points below are contrary to my and my Friends experiences and is suspicious of a malicious competitor And not a real injection patient!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I would NEVER go back to him. He did fillers on my face which cost me a lot of money. Within one month they were gone. I called his office more than once and never got anywhere. He also rushed through the procedure and put way more fillers in my face than I wanted. The only thing I was left with was permanent small lumps and indents where the injection sites were. I wound up going to my Family Doctor due to numbness and what felt like head 'shocks' and found out I had some nerve damage. There are many surgeons in Ontario....PLEASE look for someone other than Mulholland.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I'm a 55 year old woman who had her eyelids done and micro fat removed under eyes. I have had Botox and fillers done by Dr. Mulholland. I have been complimented many times about how young I look. Dr. Mulholland is very courteous and knowledgeable. I find him compassionate and very generous. He spent a lot of time explaining all of the procedures to me. His surgical staff were excellent. His assistant Lori is fabulous. I have gone to SpaMedica for skin tightening and IPL treatments, the staff there are all so kind and wonderful. There is a noticeable improvement in my skin. I love the results!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I had high frequency Forma and Freeze treatments for my neck done at Spa Medica. All the technicians were wonderful, but Jennifer was absolutely awesome. My sagging neck has improved significantly and I am quite pleased with the results. I chose this treatment as it was the least invasive and most natural of the available treatment options. Front office staff were very helpful and friendly and Audrey is a an true expert in this area.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients