Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

Dr. Mulholland ruined my skin with his aggressive IPL. and then would not even admit to doing any damage. He has ruined me. I would NEVER go back to this clinic or to the arrogant Mulholland again

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Best choice I made was to pre-rejuvenate and have some skin treatments as well as the Smart Lipo procedure below my chin with Dr.Mulholland. I had a little pudge below my chin that I simply couldn't get rid of and was able to have it removed in a very comfortable setting with next to no pain. I also had a significant amount of sun damage from years of tanning which is now gone along with a few moles that were on my cheeks with having the CO2/fraxel. My eyebrows didn't quite have the arch that I wanted and Dr. Mulholland was able to give me that arch within seconds with the fillers and botox. He was also able to give me a nose job with no cutting using the same filler which completely wowed me. I basically was given a miniature face lift without a single cut. Dr Muholland was extremely pleasant and talked to me through the whole procedure which helped keep me relaxed and calm. I am so happy with my results! Recovery time was minimal and the discomfort was minimal during the procedures as well as following the procedures. Definitely will continue to rejuvenate with Dr. Mulholland. Thank you Dr Mulholland for helping the great me get to the ever greater version of me ;)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Excellent service and very accommodating to patients needs!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Mulholland is an amazing Doctor. I had lipo to my chin, Light and Laser treatments along with Botox and Filler. Sounds like a lot it was. The entire procedure took about and hour. Dr. Mulholland was speaking to me during the entire procedure. He actually made it fun. I was swollen a bit and red because of the Laser treatments. After about 5 days I looked 10 years younger. My skin has not looked this good in years. I am in my late sixties and feel much younger. Now I look that way. The fat below my chin is gone and the skin is tight. My neck has never looked this good. Thank you Dr. Mulholland. If you want to avoid surgery this clinic has many procedure that will make you look great without the pain of surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

As a man in his early sixties coming from a macho family of all males, I was hesitant going forward with my want and need to do some minor facial enhancements. Many summers of my youth spent under good old SOL came back to haunt my skin, and damage started to show up in my 50’s. When I got the courage up to walk through the doors of Spa Medica in fashionable Yorkville, I was met with friendly staff who understood my concerns and needs. Right from the Reception counter, to nurses who did my initial profile and medical up to senior management. I was made to feel welcome and could ask any questions without embarrassment. I had a regiment of “Photo facials”, Botox and Juvederm fillers, all done in a manner that considered my physical and emotional comfort. I just finished last week and feel and look better. This is the exact result I had discussed with M. Audrey Kaufman R.N. who walked me through the entire experience from the beginning in April until we finished in September. I wanted subtle changes so none of my friends would know I had anything done. It worked! I can only say thanks, Spa Medica has me as a Client for Life. Enough Said. Thank you Dr. Stephen Mulholland and Audrey Kaufman

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Staff pleasant and very knowledgeable. Dr. Mulholland gives it to you straight. Answersed all my questions with ease. Excellent surgeon and still available if needed. Post op staff exceptional. Dr.Mulholland made it clear that he would back his treatment in every way. I look years younger and rested. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I never write reviews but I feel like I should. I feel trapped knowing I have implants I hate inside my body, the whole point why I got them in the first place was to have more breast tissue at the top. My implant is all at the bottom, I feel like I have saggy breasts and on my left boob half of my nipple has nerve damage. My left breast also has rippling, I new there was a problem 2 weeks after surgery they told me keep doing the exercises, it didn't help I feel like I need to get my breasts re done. when I look at my breasts in a mirror I don't feel s*xy. I avoid wearing tops that should be complimenting my breasts but I avoid to now because of the rippling and I feel like they don't even sit nicely. I regret getting them done I feel like I ruindd my body and wasting my money. Every time I call I can never get through and there staff can deffinetly use an attitude adjustment.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I had been researching the best in the business to help me with my cosmetic enhancements and corrections. Time and again I found Dr. Mulholland and Spamedica to be among the best as rated by both the medical profession and very happy patients. I was therefore incredibly fortunate and pleased to be selected to participate in one of Dr. Mulholland’s workshops! The level of care and constant communication that I received from Dr. Mulholland and the entire Spamedica team made me feel very at ease and well looked after. Dr. Mulholland was so patient and reassuring as he addressed and eliminated my chief self-conscience complaints. I had the utmost confidence and am so happy with the results; I recommend that anyone interested in cosmetic treatments contact dr. Mulholland and the wonderful staff at Spamedica.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He might be good for laser treatments Botox he might as well be a nurse I heard he's good at hair implants as well but he tries to be a jack of all trades but a master at none I don't trust him with a knife maybe some injections on my lips or something

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I was charged 4 times more than my other Plastic Surgeon for Botox and Fillers,NEVER again will go back to this clinic, I had a problem , they do not care!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients