Dr. Sunny Lai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

Dr. Lai is super knowledgeable and also very professional. Walks you through everything and is very thorough (visited for custom orthotics).

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Outstanding doctor! After having a different podiatrist for over10 years, it was wonderful to go to Dr. Lai who proved to be thorough and professional. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr Lai did ingrown toe nail surgery on me today. He explained everything very well. He was very professional and I felt very comfortable thru out the procedure. A very kind and caring Doctor .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I had a podiatrist for over ten years before going to Dr. Lai. I found Dr. Lai to be very thorough and very professional. I was very impressed with him. He was a refreshing change from my previous podiatrist. He offered very useful information about my foot problems and a creative exercise programme. I highly recommend D. Sunny Lai.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Sunny Lai explained everything what excise I should even show me on Google. He really great and patient .I was very happy .Definitely would recommend Dr. Sunny Lai.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

My 9 year old needed to see a podiatrist and Dr. Lai was absolutely amazing. He was great with my daughter. Great bedside manner. Definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I brought my 3 year old daughter to see dr Lai regarding her foot. Dr Lai had an amazing approach and the way he entered the room assured my daughter that he was not a scary doctor. He entered the room by playing hide and seek. He was very communicative with Sofija and explained to her that he will be tockling her foot. He was very nice and polite towards us as well and explained evrrything in detail. My daughter did not say a word she was so calm and patient. We see Dr Lai for follow up next week. The staff is amazing and organized too. The office is clean and a positove place when coming for the first time. This doctor is amazing. I am so happy with my experience with Dr Sunny Lai. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I was very impressed with my overall experience with Dr. Lai. Both he and the receptionist were very friendly. He never ran late for appointments and the place was very tidy. He was very personable and made me feel at ease during the procedures I had done. Would for sure recommend this clinic to others!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I was very happy with my visit with Dr. Lai. He demonstrated complete professional competency and a kind, patient attitude towards his patient. He definitely impressed confidence that he knew what he was doing. I had my surgery done relatively pain-free and recovery has been excellent. I would definitely see Dr Lai again in the future. Staff was professional and courteous and office was neat and clean.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Took my 2 year old for his appointment. From the start, Dr. Lai made my son feel at ease. Dr. Lai was funny, patient, friendly and showed that he genuinely cared...my son was happy and smiling throughout the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Sunny Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients