Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

Dr. Lai is brilliant and I would highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent podiatrist and very professional. I have recommended Dr. Lai to several friends.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Best podiatrist in Vancouver! took care of my Morton's Neuroma and I'm able to hike, run and ski again. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

never again ...................................................

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Sunny Lai for many years. He is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and always happy to answer any questions. He has cured my husbands plantar fasciitis with orthotics, (he also has a bone spur). His custom orthotics are amazing, I have them as well for my flat feet and I can wear them in all of my shoes. Very knowledge and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I went in with heel spurs and plantar fascititis. Left with expensive useless and wrong orthotics and cuz of that ended up with achilles tendonitis as well. Worst dr ever. Couldnt fix my feet so he dismissed me. Very unprofessional. Plus he would not give me my money back. Would never ever recommend this idiot to any one.

Submitted June 13, 2016

I've been seeing him for 4-5 years now. He's always very punctual and very friendly to talk to. Hes very patient and answers all your questions. I would highly recommend Dr Lai.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

just had a small surg today, the man was flat out awesome

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Sunny Lai is a good doctor. My son went to see him for his inverse feet last year. He gave some excercise treatment recommendation and asked me to come back to follow up one year later. I will book appointment to follow up soon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I see doctor Lai for my flat feet since last year. My ankles werere difficult to heal after injury. During my visit today, he correct my hips,legs and knees position before making casting for orthotics. I show him my injured fingers as well. There are 45 micron diameter glass fibers inserted during my work. I have visited two family docotors for the finger, none of them can help. Sunny Lai wears a professional magnifier and take 4 or 5 pieces tiny fibers out of my finger. It's easy for him because he does surgery on foot nerves in Vancouver hospital. I strongly recommand him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014