Dr. Sunny Lai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

I was very impressed with my overall experience with Dr. Lai. Both he and the receptionist were very friendly. He never ran late for appointments and the place was very tidy. He was very personable and made me feel at ease during the procedures I had done. Would for sure recommend this clinic to others!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I was very happy with my visit with Dr. Lai. He demonstrated complete professional competency and a kind, patient attitude towards his patient. He definitely impressed confidence that he knew what he was doing. I had my surgery done relatively pain-free and recovery has been excellent. I would definitely see Dr Lai again in the future. Staff was professional and courteous and office was neat and clean.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Took my 2 year old for his appointment. From the start, Dr. Lai made my son feel at ease. Dr. Lai was funny, patient, friendly and showed that he genuinely cared...my son was happy and smiling throughout the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I was dreading to go and see Dr Lai however he was very patient, kind and knowledgeable. I was very happy that I went to see him. And recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Very kind and patient ! Very helpful! He was very knowledgeable and encouraging!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Found Dr. Lai to be encouraging in not only my foot health but how this impacted my whole health. I appreciated his energy and enthusiasm in discussion of my problems and his positive attitude in solving those problems and starting on a good structure for better health. Truly a dedicated professional who cares about his work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Went in with painful ingrown toe nails. Had surgery on both toes a few weeks apart. No pain, no problems. Explained everything well. Good experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

carbon fibre orthotics and exercises to improve posture. happy with the service.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Great podiatrist. Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I felt extremely uncomfortable and pressured to buy his orthotics, which haven't helped with my back pain in the slightest over the past 8 months. Would not recommend, although the staff is nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Sunny Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients