Dr. Sunny Lai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

He misdiagnosed my condition which would have lead to years of consuming anti depressants. Frightening. Total waste of time and money.

Submitted March 22, 2018

He not only aims to treat your conditions, but he explains how things work so you understand it and be more willing to do the things he teaches you. Very sharp doctor, catch things easily when he assesses me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Reception is sketchy, went in with inflamed metatarsals, plantar faciitis, and sesimoiditis. He talked to me - did not "examine me" - decided I needed orthotics - billed me - ALL of my conditions got worse. Complained - got my money back for the orthotics - but it still cost me $450 in appointments, which I didn't get back. He sells thin carbon plastic orthotics that "rock" in your shoe. Sort of funny - because you likely want a column if you are going to get a supinator or a pronator to neutral. The big this was he never "physically touched me/ examined me - left me feeling like a puppy mill". Disappointed.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Awesome doctor. Very caring, helpful and a very nice person

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lai for over 20 years. He's caring, kind, knowledgeable...one of the best doctors I have met.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Lai is brilliant and I would highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent podiatrist and very professional. I have recommended Dr. Lai to several friends.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Best podiatrist in Vancouver! took care of my Morton's Neuroma and I'm able to hike, run and ski again. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Sunny Lai for many years. He is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and always happy to answer any questions. He has cured my husbands plantar fasciitis with orthotics, (he also has a bone spur). His custom orthotics are amazing, I have them as well for my flat feet and I can wear them in all of my shoes. Very knowledge and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I went in with heel spurs and plantar fascititis. Left with expensive useless and wrong orthotics and cuz of that ended up with achilles tendonitis as well. Worst dr ever. Couldnt fix my feet so he dismissed me. Very unprofessional. Plus he would not give me my money back. Would never ever recommend this idiot to any one.

Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Sunny Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients