Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

I was suffering from knee issues since I was an avid soccer player in my younger days. Friends recommend Dr. Lai. His orthotics solved my knee problems and I am pain free. Very happy with the service I received.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr Lai diagnosed both mine and my wife’s foot problems perfectly and fixed with orthotics and we are walking pain free. He was also able to correctly diagnose and fix a problem that had been misdiagnosed by another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Lai helped me with a diagnosis and treatment. I'm happy to say that the treatment is working very well! He was great with concise explanations and course of action. I would highly recommend him. He's an awesome guy!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I took my 89 year old Mom to see Dr. Lai. This was her first visit. He was on time. He spoke right TO her, explaining her condition so she could understand and what would help it. He was very gentle when doing the procedure on her toes. She was so happy when she left. Her foot feels so much better.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

He misdiagnosed my condition which would have lead to years of consuming anti depressants. Frightening. Total waste of time and money.

Submitted March 22, 2018

He not only aims to treat your conditions, but he explains how things work so you understand it and be more willing to do the things he teaches you. Very sharp doctor, catch things easily when he assesses me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Reception is sketchy, went in with inflamed metatarsals, plantar faciitis, and sesimoiditis. He talked to me - did not "examine me" - decided I needed orthotics - billed me - ALL of my conditions got worse. Complained - got my money back for the orthotics - but it still cost me $450 in appointments, which I didn't get back. He sells thin carbon plastic orthotics that "rock" in your shoe. Sort of funny - because you likely want a column if you are going to get a supinator or a pronator to neutral. The big this was he never "physically touched me/ examined me - left me feeling like a puppy mill". Disappointed.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Awesome doctor. Very caring, helpful and a very nice person

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lai for over 20 years. He's caring, kind, knowledgeable...one of the best doctors I have met.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Lai is brilliant and I would highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017