Dr. Sunny Lai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

Very kind and patient ! Very helpful! He was very knowledgeable and encouraging!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Found Dr. Lai to be encouraging in not only my foot health but how this impacted my whole health. I appreciated his energy and enthusiasm in discussion of my problems and his positive attitude in solving those problems and starting on a good structure for better health. Truly a dedicated professional who cares about his work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Went in with painful ingrown toe nails. Had surgery on both toes a few weeks apart. No pain, no problems. Explained everything well. Good experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

carbon fibre orthotics and exercises to improve posture. happy with the service.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Great podiatrist. Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I felt extremely uncomfortable and pressured to buy his orthotics, which haven't helped with my back pain in the slightest over the past 8 months. Would not recommend, although the staff is nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Lai was friendly and efficient. He had a great way of explaining my condition and its treatment to me that felt thorough but not bogged down in unknown medical terms. I absolutely recommend him and his office!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Excellent experience. good explanations. Friendly. Already doing better

Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Lai is very personable and takes the time to explain his diagnosis to you. He’s very friendly and knowledable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Lai and his staff have been extremely helpful in diagnosing my pain in my lower body and recommending orthotics to help my issue. He has gone beyond and taken his time in explaining new techniques for me in my exercise routine. I am extremely happy with his service and highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Sunny Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients