Dr. Sunny Lai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lai

Dr. Lai is a pleasure to deal with as we've seen him 3 times for orthotics. He takes the time to examine and explain our foot issues and the mechanics in how to correct the issue. We don't feel rushed through an appointment like how many feel when we see docs, and we felt well taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Sunny Lai as a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Lai. I have been to see him 3-4 times and have left each time feeling %100 better than when I went in. I had been having really bad pain in my big toe due to ingrown toenails. I finally went to see him and he did surgery on my toe in his office. There is no pain at all now. I really can't say enough good things about him. He's my hero.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I was suffering from knee issues since I was an avid soccer player in my younger days. Friends recommend Dr. Lai. His orthotics solved my knee problems and I am pain free. Very happy with the service I received.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr Lai diagnosed both mine and my wife’s foot problems perfectly and fixed with orthotics and we are walking pain free. He was also able to correctly diagnose and fix a problem that had been misdiagnosed by another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Lai helped me with a diagnosis and treatment. I'm happy to say that the treatment is working very well! He was great with concise explanations and course of action. I would highly recommend him. He's an awesome guy!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I took my 89 year old Mom to see Dr. Lai. This was her first visit. He was on time. He spoke right TO her, explaining her condition so she could understand and what would help it. He was very gentle when doing the procedure on her toes. She was so happy when she left. Her foot feels so much better.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

He misdiagnosed my condition which would have lead to years of consuming anti depressants. Frightening. Total waste of time and money.

Submitted March 22, 2018

He not only aims to treat your conditions, but he explains how things work so you understand it and be more willing to do the things he teaches you. Very sharp doctor, catch things easily when he assesses me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Reception is sketchy, went in with inflamed metatarsals, plantar faciitis, and sesimoiditis. He talked to me - did not "examine me" - decided I needed orthotics - billed me - ALL of my conditions got worse. Complained - got my money back for the orthotics - but it still cost me $450 in appointments, which I didn't get back. He sells thin carbon plastic orthotics that "rock" in your shoe. Sort of funny - because you likely want a column if you are going to get a supinator or a pronator to neutral. The big this was he never "physically touched me/ examined me - left me feeling like a puppy mill". Disappointed.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Awesome doctor. Very caring, helpful and a very nice person

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Sunny Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients