Ratings for Dr. Anthony Ham Pong

Saw Dr Pong again yesterday and he was wonderful with my daughter. She was very upset to be there and he worked really well with her. He ensured that I could use an epipen safely. Reassessed her allergies. Was very knowledgable and very positive and personable with us.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Although he seems most knowledgeable, the doctor was distant, almost flippant, had no eye contact, was expedient with me and seemed irritated by my questions. I was also surprised that the fee to cover a shot we made to Galvtex Corp. which he owns. I was also not tested for the fruit I had reacted to as it was not available.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Ham Pong took the time to advise my husband and I of our young son's allergies, as well as strategies to avoid triggers and attacks. He really seems to know a lot about allergies, especially with children. We were very happy with our visit

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very nice doctor, easy to talk to and very freidnly

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Probably the most knowledgeable asthma doctor I have ever visited

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I visited Dr. Ham Pong today and found him to be very helpful and quite a nice man. I look forward to returning for my follow up visit.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been to Dr.Ham Pong's office twice now and I haven't received any of the great information, help or attention that all of you mentioned in this site, as a matter of fact all my son and I received from the doctor is a cold shoulder and a bit of attitude, by the way I am a veiled woman so maybe this might have something to do with it.....hopefully next visit will be better

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Very helpful, smart doctor. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My colleague at work recommended Dr. Ham Pong to me after she went for an allergy test for her daughter. I have had chronic asthma and breathing issues for years, and while there was no magic "fix" provided....Dr. Ham Pong actually focused on techniques to manage the condition and lower risks, as opposed to just pumping me with meds like other doctors have done in the past. I've always been concerned about over dependence on inhalers and steroid medications, and Dr. Ham Pong gave me some new ideas about how to improve lifestyle choices to manage asthma.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

After reading about him in the newspaper, I booked an allergy test. It was great--I got in within a week and the appointment took under an hour. Very nice doctor.

Dr. Anthony Ham Pong's Credentials