Kindred Hospital Seattle – First Hill

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital Seattle – First Hill

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Seattle – First Hill

Value

The services have been great. I especially want to thank Renee Brill the NP and the case managers have been great. There are lot of good people here.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Value

I am the son of a patient at kindred, who has been at this facility for several weeks. Today he is leaving for a step done facility. I had a communication concern in the past that was addressed quickly. Dr. Mathews, Dr Ahlyraba and Renee Brill with the wonderful nurses kept me informed during some difficult steps. My dad was safe, clean and as happy as possible with the care from this team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Value

Very helpful. I feel like my needs were met above and beyond. Dorothy definitely assured that resources are in place for me and in a sweet manner which was very helpful. I feel very hopeful about my future! I will come back to visit!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Value

When I came to kindred I was not able to breathe or speak. The people at kindred worked with me and my mom to get me better. It has been a long road but I have had so much support and encouragement along the way. I am happy to say that today I am moving on to another place where I will continue my journey of healing. I look forwar to getting back to my life and the casino soon ! I would give kindred 5 stars all around and especially like to thank renee the nurse practitioner, she is a delight.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Value

I cannot say enough great things about Kindred. All the nurses are attentive and caring. I’m trying to stay positive and they encourage me and support me. Thank you all for taking good care of me at this time. I have a lot of people stepping into my room to check on me and that eases my worries.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Value

Please thank everyone for their help. We have only good things to say about our experience. It was disappointing to hear she is being transferred because we really loved this facility and were so happy. We felt safe with her here. We are all grateful for everything. Thank you again !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Value

Everyone has been great. I really don’t have much to say except that I had a good experience but I am happy to go home.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Value

5 stars all around, I really liked it here. I came in very confused and feeling helpless but I’m leaving stronger and healthier.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Value

Call light response improved greatly while I was here! Lots of people to thank . Jessica’s d, Mary r, Adria, Sherrie, Mary L, Erin P, Brian S, Chanel A, Patricia s, Doug m

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Value

I’m not very good at these types of things but I will say thank you and you were all great!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018