Kindred Hospital – Northgate

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital – Northgate

Ratings for Kindred Hospital – Northgate

Value

Very clean, staff is very caring and helpful. Every need was met and recovery made easy. Autumn V.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Value

Doctors & Nurses - I want to thank all the personnel of Kindred Hospital for the excellent , friendly, attention you pay to the patients. You take care of us very well. Thank you from our family Pedro, Elba Lopez and our entire family are grateful for your care from the bottom of our hearts. Many thanks...Maria Lopez (patient)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Value

Everybody is really nice to me, I've been taken care of very well. All is addressed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Value

I would like to thank the entire medical staff at Kindred Northgate Hospital for the excellent care provided by each team member. Given my health complications I have been hospitalized on numerous occasions in major hospitals across the Seattle area. I can honestly say the care provided by Kindred exceeded that of other organizations. Dr. Oz is an outstanding , caring physician! The nurses and CNA's were very responsive and attentive to the required medical protocol. Spending five weeks in the hospital is no fun, but thanks to the Kindred staff my needs were exceptionally met and I leave the hospital in much better physical condition. Hilario Ramirez

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

My husband came to Kindred Northgate following a stroke because he could not maintain his airway. I will be honest that my first impression was not positive. It is an older facility with older equipment. I learned quickly that my first impression was wrong. I learned that newer equipment is not necessary for quality care. The hospital we came from before arriving at Kindred had newer equipment, yet my husband got a lung infection that made its way into his bloodstream at that non-Kindred facility. The doctors at Kindred were able to pinpoint the infection and treat it as well as perform a tracheostomy and adjust care as needed. The respiratory staff cared for the trach and when ready, weaned him off it. The rehabilitation staff was excellent. The nurses were amazing…very caring and professional. The CNAs were very hardworking. If I have one complaint, it would be there aren’t enough CNAs, especially on the weekends. Everyone from the CEO to the housekeeping staff were polite and helpful. Any questions or concerns we had about my husband’s care were addressed promptly. Four and a half weeks after arriving, my husband walked into my car with no trach and we went home. It was a very happy day and we thank the staff at Kindred Northgate for all their quality care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Value

Lamine in nursing was great. I got weaned off a medication I wasn't expecting to and Dr.Oz was good.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Value

Kindred hospital Seattle northgate 1/22/2018 SubmitSubmitSubmitSubmitSubmitGuest Staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Like with any hospital, everyone's busy but they always make sure you're well taken care of; both patient and family members. more Santoyo family Reply | Report abuse |

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

The nurses were all great, response time could be improved. Therapy was great, pretty much on the ball dealing with issues I had. Josh and Christina in therapy deserve kudos.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Value

Facility extremely clean and convenient. Staff very congenial and very educational, they take the time to explain detailed information to the patient. Exercise program very excellent - Adele, Christine and Maureen more than exceed education. High compliments to Kelly, Max and Dina aim the RT are top notch. I would like to see more hospitals like this institution.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015