N W EYE SURGEONS

Clinic

Rate N W EYE SURGEONS

Ratings for N W EYE SURGEONS

Value

Dr Griggs has been fantastic, he's helped me regain my vision. I owe him and Northwest eye surgeons everything. Sincerely, David L George

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Value

As always all your staff is friendly and professional and I feel well taken care of. The women who conducted my Field of Vision was exceptional. Her verbal "Coaching" put me much more at ease through the whole exam. I've taken this exam many times. It can be nerve wracking. Please look her name up and commend her. Her boss(es) should know. She should be an inspiration to other testers.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Value

For nearly two years of treatments and eye care, Northwest Eye Surgeons has dramatically improved my eyesight and restored my vision to a stable and nearly normal condition. The skilled Doctors, technicians and staff are highly professional and very proactive regarding customer and patient service. I have personally recommended and referred others i know who have various eye ailments to visit Northwest Eye Surgeons.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Value

Joseph (age 6) and I were both a little nervous about this appointment, but everyone we met the entire day was so kind, helpful and calming. Really impressed by everyone in the office. Thank you for providing us with such wonderful care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Value

I have to meet several technicians and Drs. Before Dr. Griggs. All my helpers offer excellent care. Dr. Griggs is excellent at explaining what he sees and answering any questions. I like him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Value

Everything was great except the wait time was a bit long, but this is most always the case, as it is a very busy facility. Still that doesn't detract from the quality of the care or personnel.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

The treatment described 2 months earlier had dropped the pressure to the target pressure....surgery not necessary, continue with drops. Very happy with the accurate diagnosis, it is what I had hoped for after leaving my earlier ophthalmologist. Very Happy and relieved to be treated at NW Eye Surgeons.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Value

My whole experience was excellent. I don't really like to go for an eye exam, but everyone made it very comfortable for me. You have a great staff and Dr. Jones has always been great.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Value

If your needing eye treatment this is a very well organized medical facility. I love my doctor and trust what he recommends. He is always upfront and provides you will all information for you to make a very sound decision. This leads to know disappointments. Have one more treatment coming up and I know I’ll be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Value

Appointment went very well. Have been going there for years and always have excellent service. Roger

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Doctors at N W EYE SURGEONS

Dr. Audrey R. Talley Rostov

Dr. Audrey R. Talley Rostov

Latest Rating

Horrible experience and results with Dr. Rostov. Not only did my simple cataract surgery go terribly wrong, after the fact she was arrogant and condescending, showin... Read more