UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS M. D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER

Clinic

Rate UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS M. D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER

Ratings for UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS M. D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER

Value

I came here from Oklahoma and diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. I then came back and had it removed. After 25 years in the healthcare business I can honestly say this was the most well oiled, efficiently ran facility I have ever been in! They had enough staff to do their job without delay. There were people everywhere to help guide you ....I never got lost not once and that's a musical in itself. A very clean and comfortable hospital that believe it or not I never had to but on my sweater! Most are very cold. The most impressive part was the patient care! Everyone there truely cares about you as a person and it shows! The only department with an issue here is the social worker.....not all just the one I got.....was never helpful....no suggestions....I have worked with a lot of case managers over the years and she was the worse! I would still say this is best facility around inspire the s.w.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Value

I was warned that I would be treated like a number. This hospital gave everything a true, personal touch. Wonderful care for both me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015