Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC - Houston Clinic

Clinic

Rate Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC - Houston Clinic

Ratings for Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC - Houston Clinic

Value

The Medical Center ENT is aesthetically pleasing and the staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Kaplan is personable, knowledgeable and thorough. I am confident that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Value

I see Dr. Andy Ahuja at the Medical Center ENT and give him very high marks. Plus, everything about this clinic is 100% professional, centrally located with convenient free parking.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

I was originally a patient of Dr. Herndon. When he retired, I was assigned Dr. Gelfand. I may have been his first patient on his first dat on the job. If not then very close to the first patient. I took an immediate like to Dr. Gelfand. His manor was calm and not at all rushed. He was thorough and listened attentively to my issues. That was day one, about 6 years ago, He is the same today and continues to provide ne excellent ENT care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Value

This place is excellent, in my opinion. I always receive the best of care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Value

Really like Dr Gelfang and the crew, good service.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

Top notch care from a staff who have smiles on their face and treat you as a primary concern, not a patient in a room. Dr. Kaplan has been the most knowledgeable physician who has cared for my sinus issues. Cannot say enough positive things about my experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

Medical Center ENT is health care at it's finest from start to finish. The entire staff is courteous and welcoming. The offices are very modern and the technologhy is very impressive. I felt cared for and in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Value

This procedure was the absolute easiest and pain free procedure I have ever had. Less stressful than going to a dentist.

Submitted May 16, 2017

Value

After decades of sinus infections and the inability to breathe, I was finally persuaded by my wife to book an appointment with Dr. Michael Kaplan. The procedure was fast, smooth and virtually painless. I took one pain pill after the procedure - just in case. It was not needed. I now breathe with ease and enjoy my new found sense of taste and smell. Many thanks to Dr. Kaplan for his expertise and professional staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Value

The staff at this clinic is one of the best, and I work in the health care field. On the phone or in person every staff person is friendly, courteous, helpful and patient. I do not hesitate to stop seeing a physician based on his/her staff customer service. The customer service at this clinic is EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Doctors at Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC - Houston Clinic

Dr. Anoop Ahuja

Dr. Anoop Ahuja

Latest Rating

Dr Ahuja was very caring and compassionate. He helped me with my sinus pain. He did a sinus balloon that completely alleviated all of my pain.

Dr. Michael A. Kaplan

Dr. Michael A. Kaplan

Latest Rating

I did my paperwork online before arriving and had almost no wait at all. I saw Dr. Kaplan and he listened to my complaints and had me do a scan of my sinuses where h... Read more

Dr. Sarah E. Cooper

Dr. Sarah E. Cooper

Latest Rating

She was very professional, personable and quickly took care of my ear wax problem. Thank you!

Dr. Ramya S. Patel

Dr. Ramya S. Patel

Latest Rating

I can’t believe how kind and caring Dr. Patel was. I’m so glad to find a great doctor in my neighborhood!

Dr. Yuri M. Gelfand

Dr. Yuri M. Gelfand

Latest Rating

Dr. Gelfand cured my sinus pain. I had been having sinus pain for years and was so glad to finally get relief.

Dr. Lubna Kazim