Pain Treatment Center: Dai Judy C T MD

Ratings for Pain Treatment Center: Dai Judy C T MD

Please call me. I need your help!!! Considering filing law suit. A

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Value

I have recommended Dr Dai several times. She always stays apprised of the most current treatments. She will find a treatment for you that fits your needs and your budget. Her appointments are usually on time and there is very little waiting. She has been my doctor for almost 8 years and I hope she will be for another 8 years.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Value

Excellent physician and staff. Always professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Value

I have been Dr. Dai's patient for several years. I have received excellent care provided in a professional manner throughout this time. She has addressed my concerns and communicated well with my other physicians regarding my pain management. Her staff has always been courteous and professional. Chronic pain can be debilitating; I appreciate the care I receive.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Value

I appreciate Dr. Dai. Her expertise has been very beneficial to me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Value

Dr Dai is an excellent pain management doctor who saved my life

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Value

All of Dr. Dai's patients are under a narcotic drug contract and are required to follow certain rules recommended by the state. When the patient violates the contract or rules, Dr. Dai will have a conversation with the patient and the patient may be discharged from her service. This creates a difficult doctor-patient relationship and frequently the patient vents out his/her anger whether justified or not on a doctor rating site.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Doctors at Pain Treatment Center: Dai Judy C T MD

Dr. Judy C. Dai

Dr. Judy C. Dai

Latest Rating

Very moody. One visit she is nice and the next rude. It is basically what she wants to prescribe for you or go get another doctor. This medicine is making me sick,... Read more