Rate Endocrine Center

Ratings for Endocrine Center

Value

Do not go especially to the location on North loop west. We were treated so horribly yesterday. The weather was horrible and places were flooding. My fiance is blind and he takes public transportation and made it to the appointment before I did. I was running late and called the doctors office. I called them and said my fiance is there he is downstairs but he is blind but I am running late. They didn't offer to help in any way all I was told was "if he isn't in here by 4:45 he will not be seen." I got there on time and they called us back. The girl was very rude. Instead of asking him his medical questions she asked me. I had to tell her that he was blind but he could hear and speak. She was very rude when she asked if he had brought his meter to check his blood sugar and if he had brought a list of his blood sugars. We have never been asked to bring his meter. She says it is a new thing they are doing. Well maybe you should tell you clients that when they make an appointment. When we got in to see Dr. Tung we explained to him that it had taken us a while to get back into him because we had changed insurance and it took three moths for us to see the new primary care and get the referral and then he was on vacation for the whole month of April. My fiance also told him that he had lost more vision and could not even see the doctor sitting 10 feet away from him. Dr. Tung continued to ask us the same questions concerning why we had not come in sooner and how we couldn't be doing that. Well maybe it should't take three months to see your new doctor and maybe you should't take a month off and then we could have gotten in sooner. He also just got up and walked out of the room and left my fiance talking to himself because I had to tell him that Dr. Tung walked out because he could not see Dr. Tung walk out. Once again we explained that he is pretty much blind and can't see. Even after explaining this many times Dr. Tung still tried to hand him paper work just holding it out to him. I even made a complaint to him concerning his office staff and was told that he couldn't speak for his staff and he totally ignored what was said. He talked over us the whole time and rushed us out. I think it is time to find a new doctor so that we are not treated like trash. This office needs training on how to deal with disabled people.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Value

The doctors are excellent so are the people at the front desk at the greater heights location. The lady at the front desk helped me with my dietician appointment request in a very fast and professional manner.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Value

I've been a patient for many years and I've been in good hands .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Value

The doctors are excellent but unfortunately the front desk isn't. I have been going to this practice for eight years but I will no longer use their services. I needed a bone density test. First it was scheduled as a recurring event - every week. After that was straightened out they scheduled a test for me during a time when the technician wasn't there. Then the bone density scanner was out of order and they failed to notify me. I went to the office twice only to be told the scan couldn't be done. It was very frustrating that their incompetence cost me a lot of time and inconvenience. They confirmed an appointment for a time when the technician wasn't there and failed to call me to let me know that the scanner was out of service I have found another doctor to treat me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Value

I have been going to this facility for several years now without any complaints. The staff is friendly and courteous. I see Dr. Mittadola and I could't be anymore satisfied with her. She is very helpful to my needs and concerns and works very well with the other doctors I see.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Value

Since I got diagnose with Hyperthyroidsm, I didn't undstand what it means and what will do to my health. And I search for specialist and come across Dr. Mittadola name.. I am glad I found her, she makes me understand everything I needed to know about thyroid and she then put me on a low dose medication and still monitors me after all my blood works are in good standing..

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Value

I am very impressed with THE ENDOCRINE CENTER. Before my first appointment, Nicola, a member of the office staff, answered many questions over the phone. She also relayed two messages to Dr. Shipman, and assisted me with my refill request. At my appointment, all of the office staff were courteous and professional, and Dr. Shipman was able to analyze my blood work to determine a long term treatment plan. Immediately after my appointment, I received an email telling me how to sign up for the patient portal.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Value

Dr. Mittadola and Dr. Al-Karadshed were both very very attentive and took the time to go thru all the follow up on my Diabetes treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Value

I loved Dr. Lee she explained everything and she asked me questions and the nurses were great very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

Doctors are very caring, thorough and caring. The facility on Katy Freeway is very accessible.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Doctors at Endocrine Center

Dr. Amer Al-Karadsheh

Dr. Amer Al-Karadsheh

Latest Rating

This is a money making practice. No attention to patient needs or symptoms. Go somewhere else, you would be better served

Dr. Prashant G. Koshy

Dr. Prashant G. Koshy

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

he listened to every word that came out of my mouth and with a smile replied to every question I had or could think of.

Dr. Christina L. Michaelis

Dr. Christina L. Michaelis

Latest Rating

I was very impressed with Dr. Christina Michaelis and her staff (Yecenia- Asst. Ofc. Manager and Someli - Med Asst.) located at the Methodist location on I-10 and Ba... Read more

Dr. Saritha Mittadodla

Dr. Saritha Mittadodla

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Mittadodla is a great doctor with so much knowledge of her field. She answered all my questions that I could have thought of. Her staff was very helpful in getti... Read more

Dr. Daniel S Tung

Dr. Daniel S Tung

Latest Rating

This is the worst Dr group I have ever used. Unresponsive & inefficient. I just don't understand their lack of concern, but I'd suggest looking elsewhere

Dr. Maria Lee