Shadid Plastic Surgery Associates

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Dr. Derek Shadid and his staff are over the top. His practice is comprised of health care professionals who demonstrate the epitome of patient care. I was a double mastectomy patient, faced with making decisions without much time to ponder. Dr. Shadid is very approachable, kind, and compassionate. His manner flows through each member of his staff as well. He truly listens, and took the time to answer all of my reconstruction questions. He’s very thorough, and disregards nothing. Dr. Shadid remained fully accessible at all times beyond the perioperative period. I began my journey with a sense of dread and feelings of uncertainty. He allayed all of my fears and addressed each of my concerns, while confidently guiding the path. I concluded filled with feelings of true peace and wonderment. While our journey is nearing its end, I am in perpetuity grateful to Dr. Shadid and his remarkable staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Best reconstruction surgeon for Breast Cancer!! Very compassionate about his patients available anytime