LASER & MOHS SURGERY OF NEW YORK

Clinic

Rate LASER & MOHS SURGERY OF NEW YORK

Ratings for LASER & MOHS SURGERY OF NEW YORK

Value

I’ve been looking for a new skin doctor for a while. When I saw how he cared for my partner, I made my decision on the spot. Dr. Boker is very gentle

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

Have been a patient of Dr. Boker for over 10 years. You will not find a more caring, insightful and concerned diagnostician and provider. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

Dr.Boker is not only a wonderful doctor, the time he spends to make sure what you are requesting is right for you . Not a “salesman” a true doctor!! Been going to him for over 2 years and I am so pleased with how great my skin looks. In addition, his staff is fantastic!! Can’t say enough about my faboulus experiences with Dr.Boker.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Value

Dr.Quintana is very caring and friendly. Staff great.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Value

Doctor Boker is caring and knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. I’d recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Value

Dr. Boker is fantastic. The office was able to reschedule me the same day to see a different doctor in the office, they are very flexible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Value

Dr. Boker is extremely helpful and informative. He doesn't rush you and seems like he truly cares.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Value

Super Efficient Service!!! The doctor actually cares and that is important to many people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

Very pleased to have met Dr. Quintana & her staff. This facility is a hidden gem right in Times Square.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had 10 years of really good experience with Dr Quintana,

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Doctors at LASER & MOHS SURGERY OF NEW YORK

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Latest Rating

Dr. Quintana is extremely professional, knowledgeable and kind! I have been going to her practice for many years and I believe she saves lives. To run a busy pract... Read more