Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Clinic

Rate Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Ratings for Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Value

I was very nervous when I made an appointment with this office since I have had bad experiences with other dermatologists in the past. But, the home like atmosphere of the office made me relaxed. The office is clean and modern, with flat screen TVs, and complimentary beverages for the patients. The receptionist was freindly and had a warm smile. I liked that the nurses were organized,helpful and nice.Dr Quintana answered all my questions and was very professional and knowledgeable.. I also used one of the pharmacies that they recommended and my experience was great there also. I am just glad that I finally got medications for my acne that works. I am definitely sticking with Dr Quintana.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Value

The practice of Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York, with an outstanding dermatologist like Dr. Quintana, is the best I have encountered. The office staff is efficient in scheduling (and re-scheduling!) appointments, and they appreciate the value of our time. While I no longer live in the New Area, I still come back to this practice for my annual exams, and any other dermatology needs.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Value

I would highly recommend my friends and family to this practices. I had my first visit here with Dr. Quintana and the minute I walk in this morning there was an young women by the name of Nokia, who knew my name from the second I open the door, she greeted me with such a smile and open arms. She was very concerned about my commute to the office and thank me for coming in, in such mess of trump being in town. She ask me if I wanted coffee, juice etc which made me feel so comfortable. I was seen in minutes, and was out before the whole gridlock. The nurse was very nice as well, Dr. Quintana was very helpful and made my appointment worst my traveling. I have no complaints with staff, provider, and the office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Value

Best experience! Reception was professional and pleasant! After filling out some paperwork I was called in . The nurse was friendly. Dr Quintana took her time, asked me questions, and made me feel comfortable,Amazing bed side manner and patient relatability. highly recommend this place to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Value

I’ve been seeing this doctor for many years, and admittedly there have been good and bad days with her. My last appointment she seemed very distracted, very little conversation, and did not ask me if I had any concerns. I did bring up a concern which she quickly dismissed. She left the room very abruptly. This doctor has me on multiple medications for the acne on my face, which we never even got to speak about. Just seems to be in assembly line with zero care and concern about a patient. such a disappointment. I will now look for a new dermatologist in the city.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Value

Always feel good about how professional the team is and how clean and neat the facility is.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Very knowledgeable Doctor & Great Cust Service highly recommended - 😊

Value

Very professional and respectful, as always. Also waiting time is usually

Value

The entire staff was professional and friendly. I was happy with my visit.

Value

Loved Dr. Quintana. Her nurse was not very friendly though. She was short and a little rude. She was very unclear as she was explaining things to me and was rude when I asked questions. She was impatient which was frustrating. Would not recommend that nurse but Dr. Quintana was amazing.

Doctors at Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that Doctor Quintana is my dermatologist and I could not be more happy. She has don... Read more

Dr. Andreas Boker

Dr. Andreas Boker

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Latest Rating

I have had a skin condition since 2011, I have seen a total of five dermatologist, spent hundreds of dollars on medication, co-payments and over the counter drugs an... Read more