Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Value

I absolutely love this place. The staff are nice and the chiropractor is very humorous and always puts a smile on my face. Thank you for being in our community.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Value

I live across the street from this office and I am impressed with the atmosphere of the office and staff It's very calm and cozy! The physiotherapy is amazing and the adjustments were great. Dr Janan Sayyed is a remarkable chiropractor and she is down to earth not like most doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

This clinic is an absolute perfect wellness center. Quick appointments, on time, great treatment. They have a Multidisciplinary Center that is World-Class!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Value

This clinic has everything to offer and they treat patients with respect and make you a priority! Love it....

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Value

This clinic offers a wide variety of services and it has been a wellness clinic since 2002. The staff are great and the doctors listen to you and makes sure where your source of pain is coming from.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Value

The staff were nice and so was the doctor. Dr Janan Sayyed listened to all my concerns and made a treatment plan. I am in the Aetna plan.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Value

This is such a great and positive clinic. Thank you for being in our community.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

This clinic has a little bit of everything....it is a gem. Celebrities come to this clinic....I work on Broadway and every time I get a treatment, I feel fantastic. There is so much positivity energy in this office....it feels amazing.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Value

This clinis has my 5 STARS! SUPERB! The staff and Chiropractor are very nice!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

I tried reiki energy healing at this clinic and it was amazing. This clinic rocks.... The doctor listens to you with a genuine heart.....

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Latest Rating

When I was injured in an accident, I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed as a no fault doctor. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and my husband. The office in Riverdale... Read more