Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Value

This place is a gem. I really enjoy coming here because I feel rejuvenated afterwards. The staff is really nice. Dr. Sayyed explains everything and gives stretching exercises.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

This clinic is a gem in New York......Dr. Janan Sayyed is a skilled and professional practitioner. She is disciplined in a multifacet such as Nutrition and Chiropractor. I was referred to this clinic by my neighbor and I am very satisfied that I chose Dr. Sayyed for chiropractic.......this was my first time seeing a chiropractor......thank you Dr. Sayyed for the breathing exercises for my anxiety and advice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

I went to both facilities in the Bronx and Manhattan offices. Dr. Janan Sayyed helped me with my midback and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed stands out from the rest because she listens to you and answers all your questions......she is even humorous. I travel from Brooklyn or sometimes Queens and Dr Sayyed takes right away on time. I did an MRI and I did have 2 disc herniations in my midback and 3 disc bulges in my low back.The physiotherapy was really awesome.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

The office is clean. The staff is great. I see Dr . Sayyed for Reiki Energy healing and I feel great after the sessions.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Value

This clinic rocks ......very peaceful and Zen like which I felt very relaxed. This clinic has a one stop shop variety which I love. The acupressure, Reiki Energy healing are fantastic too.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Value

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my sciatica. The treatment was amazing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Value

I went to visit Dr.Janan at her Bronx office at 1120 Morris Park Avenue. She was a caring doctor who helps many people. I give her 5 stars for overcoming anxiety.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Value

I am very impressed with this clinic. The doctor Is on top of her game. I am very impressed despite her busy schedule, Dr. Sayyed has time to teach inner school children in the Bronx community about nutrition. The clinic offers many options for many kinds of conditions. Next time i would like to book an appointment for Naturopathic Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

This place is awesome! State of the Art equipment and great staff! All 5's!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

This place and the chiropractor Dr. Janan Sayyed were awesome! This place has the state of the art technology and different cold laser therapies. I loved the cervical traction done on my neck. It alleviated some of the numbness and tingling in my right arm.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Latest Rating

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an excellent and skilled physician. She listens to her patients and answers all their questions. Dr Janan Sayyed is an expert in her field. When... Read more