Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Value

The staff were nice and so was the doctor. Dr Janan Sayyed listened to all my concerns and made a treatment plan. I am in the Aetna plan.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Value

This is such a great and positive clinic. Thank you for being in our community.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

This clinic has a little bit of everything....it is a gem. Celebrities come to this clinic....I work on Broadway and every time I get a treatment, I feel fantastic. There is so much positivity energy in this office....it feels amazing.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Value

This clinis has my 5 STARS! SUPERB! The staff and Chiropractor are very nice!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

I tried reiki energy healing at this clinic and it was amazing. This clinic rocks.... The doctor listens to you with a genuine heart.....

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Value

This clinic was awesome. I went in on a Saturday as a walk in .........there was not much of a wait time.......the doctor saw me and examined me. The physiotherapy was awesome. The adjustments were great, gentle adjustments.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Value

The atmosphere is wonderful! The chiropractic doctor superb and is the most down to earth person. I love her positive energy and enthusiasm.......it's contagious!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Value

This clinic is 5 stars........the staff is great, the doctor is excellent.....highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

This place is a gem. I really enjoy coming here because I feel rejuvenated afterwards. The staff is really nice. Dr. Sayyed explains everything and gives stretching exercises.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

This clinic is a gem in New York......Dr. Janan Sayyed is a skilled and professional practitioner. She is disciplined in a multifacet such as Nutrition and Chiropractor. I was referred to this clinic by my neighbor and I am very satisfied that I chose Dr. Sayyed for chiropractic.......this was my first time seeing a chiropractor......thank you Dr. Sayyed for the breathing exercises for my anxiety and advice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayyed for 2 years and I am so happy she is in network with Cigna. Many other chiropractors say they are in network when they are out o... Read more