Bruce S. Hoffman, PsyD

Clinic

Rate Bruce S. Hoffman, PsyD

Ratings for Bruce S. Hoffman, PsyD

Value

Great doctor. Helped me in no time. Creepy that he worked from his basement and smelled like mildew but knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Value

The most effective and innovative psychologist in practice today. Deals with all emotional and mental disorders more effectively and efficiently then any other Doctor in the Mental health field!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Value

As I see these reviews of Dr Hoffman it is evident that he has the same effect on everyone he sees. I was at a point in my life where I was suicidal and did not even want to go out of my house in fear of another panic attack, since I have suffered from them for years. After only 3 months with Dr Hoffman I have my life back again and I'm happy to be living it. He is truly a miracle worker like everyone here is saying. Thank you for everything Dr Hoffman.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Value

This psychologist is so far ahead of the others in his field, it is evident as soon as he says hello!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Value

The best Psychologist in practice today..I can't tell you how indebted I am to this Special Man!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Value

Dr. Hoffman is a true genius. He was able to do what no other Doctor could do, SAVE MY LIFE!!! My Anxiety and depression were destroying me. Dr. Hoffman works miracles, truly****

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Value

Dr.Hoffman is tops in his field...I have been to many Psychologists, he is by far the best! I truly love him*

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Value

Dr. Hoffman is not only the very best in his field. Dr Hoffman works miracles...For the first time ever I am Happy and excited about my life. All thanks to Dr. Hoffman.

Value

Dr.Hoffman is simply amazing. He is not only a genius in his field, he is a warm and gentle person..I truly love him.

Value

He is a great Psychologist, and a great human being as well! I owe him my life****

Doctors at Bruce S. Hoffman, PsyD

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Helped me overcome my ocd, and helped me with my personal life