Periodontal Specialists

Clinic

Rate Periodontal Specialists

Ratings for Periodontal Specialists

Value

Clean and highly revered doctors and facility. I came in for dental implant treatment and I was treated like royalty.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Value

Had my 18 dental implants done at this clinic. Highly trained specialists and staff. Can't do enough for you. Top level facility. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Value

Clean, hospitable, professionalstaff; and experienced Doctors's; beautiful office and surroundings.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Value

Clean and friendly environment. Felt safe and in good hands in this office. First rate practice!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Value

Fabulous clinic with outstanding staff that bend over backwards and forwards to make patients happy

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Value

Great office with amaxing specialists highly trained at Ivy League schools

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Value

An exceptional experience from A to Z. Great doctors and nurses and first class service all the way. I felt like I was at the Ritz Carlton. Two thumbs Way Up!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Value

It is not often in life that we meet people that truly change our lives…not only did I meet one, I met an entire team. Thank you again to you and your team for changing my smile forever! Dr Herbert Veisman is the best and his team are all A++++!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Value

As far as I'm concerned this is the only place to get dental implants. Nothing even to discuss. Don't waste your money and time with other consults. This is it!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Value

I have been to many many dentists over the years and never had such a great experience. Congrats to the doc and staff for doing such a great job.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Vei... Read more