City Oasis Dental

Clinic

Rate City Oasis Dental

Ratings for City Oasis Dental

Value

Great office. Friendly staff and great services. Dr. Jen and her team really change the way I think about going to the dentist. Little Netflix TV on the ceiling when you have your treatment done is definitely a bonus. Try them out if you are still looking for a dentist downtown. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

The best dental office I have ever Brennan's to in my life. Totally change the view I see going to the dentist now. Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually started to look forward to my next dental visit.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

Awesome facility. The staffs and dr. Jen are great and the best customer services I have ever been at a dental office. The dental work and cleaning appointments were excellent. I even got to see with my own eyes the before and after differences they made. They take lots of images so really good education as well. I learned a lot. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Very nice office and friendly staffs. More importantly great doctor and hygienist. I had a really great visit.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Value

Awesome dental office and friendly staffs. Dr. Lai is very knowledgeable and really knows her teeth. You can also watch tv on the ceiling and get on the massage chair while you wait. Love it.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Value

Beautiful office and the staffs are awesome as well. Technology is incredible. Dr. Jen is very knowledgeable and truly care about her patients. She listened to all my concerns and does not dismiss my concerns like my previous dentist. If you are looking for a dentist who actually cares, you should try out city oasis dental.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Value

Very nice and professional office. Dr. Lai is amazing and very kind and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and concerns. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Overall the best dental experience I had. If you are still looking for a dental office, try out city oasis dental.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Value

I love this office from the first time I called and talked to them on the phone. The staffs at Dr. Lai's office are extremely knowledgeable and be able to answer all my questions. They even helped me figure out all my insurance coverage before I even walked into the office. Dr. Lai is very nice and knowledgeable, she really knows her teeth. Her assistant and hygienist are super nice and friendly as well. More importantly, they did a great job. I have to say the office, the doctor and the staffs are all amazing. From now on, I would never think able going to anywhere else. Plus, the place is clean and feel like a spa, really take all my anxiety away. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Value

Excellent office, wonderful staff and modern facility.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Value

Such a nice office. The service was first class. The technology used there was outstanding. I feel like I learned so much from my visit. Dr. Lai is an excellent dentist. The work she did was the best dental work I have ever had. Great office.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great office and amazing staffs. Dr. Jen is great and very personable, take all my dental anxiety out of the door. Very thorough at her exam, and really spend the ... Read more