City Oasis Dental

Clinic

Rate City Oasis Dental

Ratings for City Oasis Dental

Value

I cannot say enough good things about City Oasis Dental. I have been going here for 2 years now, and the staff is always friendly and welcoming. I agree with the comment below that Catarina is super nice! I did Invisalign treatment at City Oasis, which meant quite a few appointments, and I never had a bad experience. If I was having any issues, Natalie would always find a way to fit me in – even if it was last minute. The office is clean and trendy. I highly recommend City Oasis Dental!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Value

Wonderful experience ,very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Value

A+++ experience. Highly recommended. Never been to a dental office that is so clean and nice. very high tech, at the same time people there are nice. Dr. Lai is great and knows her teeth. Her assistant Catarina is super nice as well. She even remembers what I like to watch on Netflix evey time I come. Check them out.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Value

Great office. Friendly staff and great services. Dr. Jen and her team really change the way I think about going to the dentist. Little Netflix TV on the ceiling when you have your treatment done is definitely a bonus. Try them out if you are still looking for a dentist downtown. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

The best dental office I have ever Brennan's to in my life. Totally change the view I see going to the dentist now. Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually started to look forward to my next dental visit.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

Awesome facility. The staffs and dr. Jen are great and the best customer services I have ever been at a dental office. The dental work and cleaning appointments were excellent. I even got to see with my own eyes the before and after differences they made. They take lots of images so really good education as well. I learned a lot. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Very nice office and friendly staffs. More importantly great doctor and hygienist. I had a really great visit.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Value

Awesome dental office and friendly staffs. Dr. Lai is very knowledgeable and really knows her teeth. You can also watch tv on the ceiling and get on the massage chair while you wait. Love it.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Value

Beautiful office and the staffs are awesome as well. Technology is incredible. Dr. Jen is very knowledgeable and truly care about her patients. She listened to all my concerns and does not dismiss my concerns like my previous dentist. If you are looking for a dentist who actually cares, you should try out city oasis dental.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Value

Very nice and professional office. Dr. Lai is amazing and very kind and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and concerns. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Overall the best dental experience I had. If you are still looking for a dental office, try out city oasis dental.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have been at city oasis for over a year and half now. And every time I go there there is nothing short of great service. Dr. Jen and her team are exceptional and... Read more