Chrysalis Dental Centres

Clinic

Rate Chrysalis Dental Centres

Ratings for Chrysalis Dental Centres

Value

My home dentist sent me to Chrysalis for a dental implant. I just had my permanent tooth installed and I'm super excited! It took 54 weeks from start to finish and I was initially very nervous, especially after hearing horror stories from friends.However, Chrysalis was fantastic - I had absolutely no issues and it was completely pain free. Everyone who dealt with me was so friendly , encouraging and caring . They made me feel at ease. I'm so glad my dentist sent me to Chrysalis...such a positive experience! Marcia

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Value

wonderful staff and amazing surgeons. loved every visit!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Value

Just finished my check up/ cleaning appointment at Chrysalis. What a pleasure to see everyone again! It feels nice to be treated as family member not a patient. Special thanks to Dr. B. Leibtog. Your professionalism was noted & highly appreciated. See you in 6/12. Dorothy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Value

Top shelf clinic with a professional staff. I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

Excellent service during every visit. From the moment you arrive until you depart you will be treated by friendly and professional people who do really great work. I'm very pleased with the experience and most importantly, my new implant.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Value

5 stars all the way. Very friendly and professional staff all around. Thank you all for my smile.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

I just had my second implant at Chrysalis on Yonge St. Both times it was an amazingly positive experience. The entire staff is friendly, patient and helpful. My regular dentist tried to send me somewhere else for my 2nd implant, and I flatly refused. Why would I risk trying somewhere else, when I was so impressed with Chrysalis the first time??? Dr. Zosky is a magician with extractions. No pain!!! Also, when my regular dentist retired halfway through my 2nd implant, Chrysalis honored his price for the crown placement, which was a huge help and very compassionate of them, since I have no insurance. Parking wasn't terrific, but being able to get there by subway made up for it. I will miss that after they move.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Value

My first experience here was wonderful. There was once glitch with putting my claim in for my insurance which was a little disappointing but all worked out in the end. Staff is professional, kind, warm and compassionate and completely efficient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Value

All staff were professional, friendly, and courteous. It is difficult to find parking. However, the offices will be moving to another location where they will have more parking spaces.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Value

Chrysalis REALLY delivers! From the first time you walk through their doors to each and every time you return everyone there is very professional and thorough with the patient's comfort always a priority! Everything from cost to step by step of the procedure to length of healing time is thoroughly explained. A special shout out to Drs. Gersana Segal and Brian Leibtog for their knowledge, patience, and pleasant and supportive manner. Actually, Nurse Paul and the rest of the staff up to and including the receptionists and the staff that work in the lab upstairs all gel and work great together as a team. I always felt important and at ease here. Many thanks to everyone! Josie P. :)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Doctors at Chrysalis Dental Centres

Dr. Brian Leibtog

Dr. Brian Leibtog

Latest Rating

Dr. Leibtoghas such a wonderful bedside manner and he immediately eased my nervousness. He did the second half of my dental implant and obviously is very skilled. It... Read more

Dr. Steven Bongard

Dr. Steven Bongard

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I was nervous about this entire process as it was not done by choice, but rather, as a result of absorption that was not responding to root canals. Dr. Bongard was c... Read more

Dr. Andrea Gelinas

Dr. Andrea Gelinas

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

An outstanding Doctor, warm, pleasant, knowledgeable a doctor with a big heart.