Forest Hill Orthodontics

Clinic

Rate Forest Hill Orthodontics

Ratings for Forest Hill Orthodontics

Value

Forest Hill Orthodontics is a completely professional and fully competent dental facility. Dr. Vendittelli and his team have perfected their service and excellent care in orthodontia. There was not one glitch in the entire two year process as an adult requiring braces. And the results are amazing! I cannot stop smiling! They guided and informed me through the entire process. The practice is comprised of a team working in perfect professional harmony. The atmosphere is calm and respectful, reducing any anxiety that may be felt in anticipation of each visit. Thank you for a perfect experience.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Value

I have never felt so cared for and respected. Being an adult with braces in a little awkward, and a little odd. Being an adult with bad teeth and braces even more so. Dr. Vendatelli and his staff were incredibly kind, and never once made me feel ashamed of the state of my teeth. Thanks to them I'm on the road to a healthier smile, and I can never thank them enough.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Value

This is by far the best place for orthodontic treatment. Staff memebers are professional yet friendly and always willing to help. My experience has proven that they truly care about their patients. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Value

It is the best orthodontics! Works are kind and welcoming. I just got my braces off and I couldn't​ be any happier :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Value

I could not be more impressed with this facility. Exceptional in every aspect, but most importantly the orthodontic outcome I have enjoyed is fantastic. Many thanks to Dr Venditelli and team

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Bruno was very kind. The place has a good atmosphere. Loved it!