Upper Village Dental Care

Clinic

Rate Upper Village Dental Care

Ratings for Upper Village Dental Care

Value

This clinic helped my mother with her painful tooth. Dr. Ed took out her tooth within a few minutes and explained everything to her while doing. My mother is very satisfied with her treatment. We are returning to do her denture next month.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Value

Exceptional dental office. Dr. Chan and her staff are on point. Easy going and very accommodating to my busy work schedule. Dr. Chan even stayed late to help my mother out on the weekend. Would highly recommend upper village !

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Value

Best doctors here with good dental clinic ! Fast to fix my tooth and always sweet and nice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Value

Beautiful and modern dental clinic. Probably just had the best dental clinic experience of my life. Usually dental visit are a reluctant chore but not so much with Upper Village. My hygienist Ashley is awesome and always a blast to talk to. Front desk staff are also friendly and nice. I always ask for Dr. Peter to do my check ups. You can tell he actually really cares about his clinic. All the patients and staff seem really happy whenever I'm in the clinic which I thought was a bit odd at first but the more I think of it, why wouldn't you want your dental office to be a happy place. This place has definitely made me appreciate going to the dentist more often. I usually recommend them to any friends and family that ask about a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

Awesome dental clinic. The ladies here are always so friendly and helpful. Been seeing the same hygienist for years and never had any issues. Dr. Lee and her clinic have always been great to me for simple stuff like check ups or bigger things like my cap. All the work is done professionally and in a timely manner. Love that the place is a family own clinic.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Value

This is best dental clinic in Markham. Nice office with good staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Value

After only my first visit I can totally see why this is the best dental clinic in Markham. Well done upper Village, you have earned my business

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Value

Saw both the doctors at upper village for my sons wisdom teeth removal. Dr Lee and her specialist were excellent. My son didn't have any issues after and both doctors were very professional and caring. I would highly recommend this clinic for anyone who needs their wisdom teeth taken out.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

Just got my root canal done with upper village dental and my tooth feels great. Finally the tooth stopped hurting. Dr. Lee and her team did a awesome job of getting me in so fast. I was in pain for so many months with my other clinic and I finally got this figured out.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Value

Excellent dental office and excellent dentist. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Doctors at Upper Village Dental Care

Dr. Peter Tri Cao Nguyen

Dr. Peter Tri Cao Nguyen

Latest Rating

Extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He takes his time to answer all your questions