Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Clinic

Rate Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Value

When I first went to Dr. Michael Robbins I could hardly stand or sit without being in pain. He has worked wonders with my back pain. Now I just experience occasional morning stiffness or pain during cold or raining weather. Dr. Robbins is the best. My wife had severe pain in her legs and hips. When she started with Dr. Robbins, she was walking with a cane , sometimes with a walker. NOW, she walks unassisted!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

very good very good very good very good very goodvery good

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Value

Best and cleanest health care facility I've been to. Dr. Robbins is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Value

I've known Dr. Robbins for over 20 years. He is hands down the best chiropractor in Markham. I recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Value

Love this doctor, he is the best chiropractor in Markham. I equally love his office it is homey, clean and inviting. You should see Dr. Robbins.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Value

Comforting atmosphere, in beautiful surroundings. Great office and very clean!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Robbins for 18 years. I am extremely happy with the care that I receive from him. He keeps me healthy and active all year long, year after year. I have referred several of my friends to him as well and they are also now patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Value

Dr. Michael Robbins at Markham Chiropractic is awesome! He is so helpful whenever I am in the office and answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this chiropractic office to anyone. He IS the number one chiropractor in Markham.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Value

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, coming to this place and being treated by Dr. Robbins. He is an amazing chiropractor, Doc Mike has always demonstrated interest, compassion and wisdom when it comes to his patients and his practice. He is very friendly and help me thought my entire process. I am a tennis player, I have a very active life style, when I arrived for my first time to Dr Robbins my lower back was a mess!, Since day one I got the best treatment, Dr Michael Robbins gives the most smooth and painless adjustments - quite amazing really. Dr. Michael Robbins is the number one chiropractor in Markham, and it shows by the way he helped me with my lower back pain. He also changed my entire body for the better. Now I am able to play tennis, run, dance roller blade with NO PAIN, thanks to him. I very much enjoy my interaction with the Dr Robbins and the amazing energy that I get from the moment I open the the door at his Markham Chiropractic clinic. A million thanks to Dr. Robbins. I will never go to a different place for any of my chiropractor needs. I recommend Dr. Michael Robins to everyone, he's the best chiropractor. He is really easy to find here in Markham.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Value

Wow, what a knowledgeable and caring professional person Dr. Robbins is!!!!! I came to him because he is the number one rated chiropractor in Markham, and it definitely shows in his skills and vast knowledge. He knows about so many diverse things. I would definitely recommend him to others in need of chiropractic care! This is a 5 star organization! Go to Dr Michael Robbins, he is brilliant and definitely the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have had back problems for 20+ years that can only be managed with regular chiropractic visits. What started off years ago with several visits per week has gotten ... Read more