Forestbrook Dental: Daniel Seah, DDS

Clinic

Rate Forestbrook Dental: Daniel Seah, DDS

Ratings for Forestbrook Dental: Daniel Seah, DDS

Value

This place is excellent with top notch professionals who are extremely patient and caring. I highly recommend this place for your dental care and needs.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Value

Super friendly staff and awesome service. The hygienists do such a sparking clean job that I am always looking forward to the next appointment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Value

Wonderful dentist and wonderful staff. They are always so friendly and welcoming and Dr. Seah is a patient and considerate dentist. I highly recommend him and this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Value

Excellent service, and honest. Highly recommend Dr Seah and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Value

Great staff, comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Awesome services and direct billing to insurance companies which takes the hassle out of payments.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Value

This is an excellent dental facility. Dr Seah is professional and thorough. The hygienists are very good at cleaning and education as well. We are always greeted in a very kind and caring way by the whole team; the receptionists are truly a pleasure to deal with! Most importantly, we trust Forestbrook Dental with ensuring we have healthy mouths and clean teeth which is vital to overall well-being! Thank you so much for providing great oral care for my daughter and myself!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Value

I am so lucky and thankful that I have Dr. Seah as my dentist. I was suffering from a bad job done by a downtown dentist and Dr, Seah fixed it so seamlessly. He is knowledgeable and will not make anyone go through unnecessary treatments. The staff at at Forestbrook Dental are also very friendly. I would recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Value

I've had 2 dentists prior to seeing Dr. Seah and fired them both. The first dentist used my chest as the tray for his dental equipment. The second dentist left me sitting in the waiting area for an hour only to then tell me that I couldn't be seen. I actually started seeing Dr. Seah by accident. I thought I had contacted the office across from his - "happy accident". The staff at Forestbrook Dental are friendly, respectful, and welcoming - from the front desk staff, to the dental hygienists, to Dr. Seah. The receptionist books my appointments promptly and is always accommodating when I have a change in my schedule. The dental hygienists are skilled and informed. I truly appreciate Dr. Seah checking in at the end of my cleanings and consulting with me after other procedures. He involves me in decision making and ensures that my questions are answered. I enjoy going to my dental appointments.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Value

We really enjoy the wonderful service and knowledgeable advice that Dr. Seah and his wonderful staff provides. I would recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Value

Excellent office! Very happy with the service and expertise from friends at Forestbrook Dental. Thank you Dr. Seah, Susan, Daisy, Kathy, and Chau!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Always had good experiences with Dr. Seah. Sweet and kind doctor. Excellent team of staff who are friendly and supportive. My co-worker told me about this office... Read more