Rate Aspire Natural Medicine

Ratings for Aspire Natural Medicine

Value

I’ve been coming to this clinic and have seen a couple different doctors in the last 7 years. I started out coming because I’d heard about food sensitivity testing, but have been back for both hormone and fatigue treatment as well! I love how though the staff over the years (both reception, and doctors) have changed, they always find wonderful people for the job. Dr Johnson was amazing for my life exhaustion and depression, and Dr Pilon has been amazing for my hormone issues after giving birth to my kids. If you’re looking for a clinic with a different approach, come here!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Value

I love going to see my dr at Aspire natural medicine (Dr Pilon), she always makes me feel relaxed and is very attentive to my needs and provides detailed explainations. The front desk staff are always friendly and cheerful when I am there. In my experience, there is never a wait time (they always run to time). I would strongly recommend their services. Thank you Aspire!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Value

I have visited a few of the doctors in this facility. Dr. Johnson was a godsend truly when I first started taking my daughter (diagnosed ASD) for biomedical treatments. He really knew his stuff. He was the first doctor to understand what sorts of treatments I was looking for to help my daughter's Autism symptoms. It was such a relief. I have also had reasons to visit 2 other professionals in the organization and everybody has been extremely professional. They take the time to get to know you and to try and find the root causes of your ailments and give you direction on how to treat such causes. This is a wonderful staff and I have recommended them to many people!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Doctors at Aspire Natural Medicine

Shane Johnson

Shane Johnson

Latest Rating

He acknowledges taking care of your entire health to help you heal. Physical and mental, has great resources and works with our healthcare system to save on testing ... Read more

Kristin Ruzicki

Kristin Ruzicki

Latest Rating

I don’t think I’ve ever met a dr as knowledgeable as dr Ruzicki is! Just wow!

Kristen Ruzicki

Kristen Ruzicki

Latest Rating

I have zero improvement, higher frustration and my bank account is empty after seeing this doctor. She likes to speculate first, sell you some herbs and supplements ... Read more

Keshia Kamphuis

Keshia Kamphuis

Latest Rating

Dr Kamphuis is incredible ❤️ I owe her my health. Thanks to her I have gotten my digestive health and general health under control and got my life back.