Innovation Dermatology

Clinic

Rate Innovation Dermatology

Ratings for Innovation Dermatology

Value

This clinic is amazing. Dr. Day is great. The clinic is very clean and modern. I had eyelid surgery here and couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Value

This clinic ROCKS! They are super providers for botox and laser resurfacing! Very happy with results. The staff are super and Dr. Day is very honest about what treatments can and cannot achieve. In fact I wanted to have filler and Dr. Day suggested I hold off for now as I likely did not need it in my lips. I appreciated his honesty.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Value

I love this clinic! I first had skin cancer surgery here and they did such a wonderful job! I then had laser resurfacing and now I cannot even barely see the scar on my nose and my wrinkles have been erased! I love the staff as well as they are so cheerful and fun to be around. You guys are AMAZING!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

Wonderful clinic with wonderful staff. I love the feel of the place modern, fresh and friendly! Definitely would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Value

I had botox, filler and laser facelift at Innovation Dermatology. Dr. Day was great and the clinic was very well maintained. I would recommend this place to anyone for these treatments. You will be treated well and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Value

This is a beautiful clinic with friendly staff. I really appreciate not having to pay for parking like I used to at Dr. Day's old office. I also like their new skin care line ZO. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this place to my friends. Dr. Day tries to find solutions for aging skin even if you are 68! They will treat you well!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Value

Beautiful clinic! Lovely and clean with helpful staff. Probably the nicest clinic I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Value

Lovely, bright, clean clinic. Definitely would recommend. I love the feel of the clinic. The surgical bed was comfortable as well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Value

Beautiful, modern clinic right in the heart of downtown. Nice to see that they have an elevator installed for less mobile visitors.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Day always seems very rushed and doesn't seem like he wants to educate or discuss things further. I literally kept asking questions as it was very apparent he ju... Read more