Central Alberta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center

Clinic

Rate Central Alberta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center

Ratings for Central Alberta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center

Value

The nurse was a condescending and irritating person in general; they put my IV in wrong, then didn't listen to me when I said I wanted to go home. They also DIDN'T explain clearly that cancellation means you can't rebook; I was told that IF I cancel, they can do so to me without notice, which was apparently a bold-faced lie. Get your dentistry done in Edmonton, at least they know how to handle needles there.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Value

Amazing Service, this surgeons work is impeccable! Also after going through all the reviews, I found that the good ones outnumber the bad ones by alot, and the bad ones are always either about post-op complications which are an inherent risk with any surgery, or "inconveniences" such as the $150 dollar consult fee. It's not a hospital people it's a private practice, insurance covers most expenses anyways, and the level of care you get far exceeds anywhere else, completely worth the cost, which by the way compared to other clinics I've been to is by far very reasonable and normal! Plus the added convenience that you get world-class surgeons work done locally, no trips to Edmonton or Calgary!! With the fees and gas combined for a clinic in Edmonton or Calgary, this clinic is actually cheaper than going to one not local, and the surgeons work and reputations are impeccable, what more could you want!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Value

They take really good care of you, very nice staff

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Value

Just got my wisdom teeth out here. Was a wonderful experience, both the nurses and the Dr.s were very caring and attentive. Each charge was explained, and there were a few options for payment. I was extremely nervous as this was my first time under anathesia. The staff were total sweethearts and explained every step and did everything to ensure my comfort. The day after my surgery I got a message on the phone from the nurse that had seen to me, making sure I was well and wishing me a good rest. I thought that was a very nice gesture on their part. All in all I definitely recommend this facility and the folks who work there.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Value

Very friendly staff, doctors and nurses! They were able to book me in for a wisdom tooth extraction consult quickly and had openings for the procedure as early as the next week. Yes there was a $150 booking fee but that is reimbursed. The receptionists were very friendly and knowledgeable with the paperwork and insurance. The surgery day went well, the staff made sure I was comfortable and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. The anesthesiologist and doctor both came in and introduced themselves before surgery. They provided a pamphlet which included what to expect after the procedure and answered all the questions I came across while recovering. The next week there was a follow up, the nurse was amazing! She was friendly, knowledgeable and helped with further recovery. From start to finish they made sure that if there was anything at all that I had questions about to just give them a call and they would be sure to help. I would recommend Dr. Al Hajjaj and Dr. Alrowily to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Value

I recently had all 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr.Alrowily. The nurses, anesthesiologist and him were all great. In a 30 minute (or less) time span I was unconscious, teeth were removed, and I woke up without pain. The procedure is pricey (even after 2 insurance plans), but I recognize that will be the case with any oral maxillofacial surgeon. Overall, my experience was the best it likely could be for having 4 difficult teeth removed... no cheek swelling or bruising surprisingly too!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Value

Friendly helpful staff. My children and myself had wisdom teeth removed with great results. Son had surgery for a broken jaw performed here. They made a stressful situation easier to cope with. Compassionate and accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

Great service. I felt everything was perfect. I had two dental implants placed in my bottom jaw. No pain or major bruising. Excellent recovery 👍

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Value

Great service. I got booked in the hospital for removing all my teeth. I was worry, since I have a very complicated medical issues. Doctor kept calm all the time, explaining all things that needed to be done prior to my surgery. Everything went smoother than I thought. I'm glad I did it :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Doctors at Central Alberta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center

Dr. Fahd Alrowily

Dr. Fahd Alrowily

Latest Rating

Excellent Doctor . Very nice and knowledgeable. All the staff are very professional.