Rate Image Dental Care

Ratings for Image Dental Care

Value

Went to Dr. Alan Chang for a second opinion. Ge gave me great advice and said that we didn't need to do any invasive work on my teeth or gums. I was quoted at another office a different reccomindation, and Dr. Alan was able to say identify issues that were fine and was able to help with fillings that were done porrrly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Value

Friendly and great service! Dr.Moore explained everything as he was working, assistant was great too!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Value

Dr. Blake Moore and Seline are really great assets to this team. It's not that everyone else isn't great; it's just that these two have made my experiences here such a positive one. Highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Value

My experience was wonderful again. Very accomdating friendly service. I give them 5 stars. I had 3 extractions a filling and a cleaning today and I am still smiling. Good job everyone to make me comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Value

Thank you Dr. Chang, Dr. Moore, Sarah, dental assistants, and front office staff for always going above and beyond. You are all very kind and caring people.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Value

Very friendly and efficient! Always a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Value

Great, knowledgeable staff! Front desk ladies were great to deal with. Carlee was my hygienist and she was fantastic! Highly recommend this place. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Value

Very friendly staff.and they explained everything you need know. Highly recommended image dental care

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Value

Very clean and very friendly staff.the dentist very gentle and explains every detail what she gonna do.highly reccomended

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Value

Extremely friendly helpful office. The dentist was very gentle, always telling me what he was doing. Appointments don't take long to get in to see them. I am so pleased and blessed to have found such a wonderful dentral office

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Doctors at Image Dental Care

Dr. Aleem Kara

Dr. Aleem Kara

1 review

Latest Rating

I had 2 fillings done by Dr Kara on March 6/2018. I can tell you I will never go back to him. When he froze my lower jaw he touched the nerve which sent 3 very stro... Read more

Dr. Amberene Chunara