Rate Image Dental Care

Ratings for Image Dental Care

Value

The staff here are friendly and caring. They always do a great job. Unfortunately the prices are very high, I may have to switch dentists because of the pricing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Value

Sarah, my Dental Hygienist, is just awesome! Super friendly and a very caring person. I've enjoyed every time I've gone to her for my dental hygiene work. Other offices my charge a little less for hygiene work but being the person she is more than makes up for it!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Value

I went in this morning for a root canal. Dr. Hussain & his assistant Hailey were a great team! Everything went smoothly & both were professional & kind. I had some questions throughout my appointment & Dr. Hussain answered them patiently & kept me well informed about procedures while I was there. I would definitely recommend Image Dental!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Value

Friendly and great staff. Made my visit actually enjoyable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Value

Super friendly staff. Definitely put the patient at ease!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Value

Thank you for your excellent care and consideration.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Value

Listen to my concern Very very nice staff & dentist Go back to finish my care ...

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Value

We always have a great experience at The Deer Park Image Dental. Sarah our Hygienest is fabulous, friendly, and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Value

Outstanding service and the ladies at the front were very professional and I would recommend Image dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Value

Have a comment about a receptionist that I felt either didn’t know her stuff or was just uninvolved.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Doctors at Image Dental Care

Dr. Aleem Kara

Dr. Aleem Kara

1 review

Latest Rating

I had 2 fillings done by Dr Kara on March 6/2018. I can tell you I will never go back to him. When he froze my lower jaw he touched the nerve which sent 3 very stro... Read more

Dr. Amberene Chunara