Bellin Psychiatric Center

Hospital

Rate Bellin Psychiatric Center

Ratings for Bellin Psychiatric Center

Value

Avoid this place at all cost ! They continued to allow on e of their psychiatrist s To exploit patients after I told them what happened to me . It continued for over 15 years To many victims until now now they have a former S . Offender.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Value

The staff is always very helpful and appointments run on time

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Value

Having a family member with mental illness, we have been involved with Bellin Psychiatric Center numerous times. My description, on all occasions, is that they bring them in the front door and send them out the back door. We were told that he was "faking it", never had a proper consult, never had substantial or quality follow-up. I have heard from numerous individuals, including officers of the law that regularly deal with the center, that it is awful. Not a place looking to solve problems, but in/out = $. I do not say this of the Bellin system overall, the Psychiatric Center stands alone in its disservice to the mentally ill in our community. I am thankful that another option will be available soon. I only wish it were true when our family member spent years of suffering via the only "treatment" available.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Value

They saved my life. So glad I decided to bite the bullet and went in for help.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Doctors at Bellin Psychiatric Center

Dr. Jonathan W. Thomas

Dr. Jonathan W. Thomas

Latest Rating

Dr. Thomas treated my husband, my son, and me. He has the gift of being able to put together the correct combination of medications in order for the patient to have... Read more

Dr. John R. Stamm